• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Nintendo DSi LL

Tyeforce said:
Master Crash said:
Tyeforce said:
I'll be buying it at midnight on its release. =3
Isn't that a bit of a waste? Unless you're trying to collect all Nintendo products or something.
Well, if you could see Andrew's room, you'd see that we do have quite the collection... XD X3 But the main reason I want it is because...well, I want it! My current DSi has a nasty scratch on it that I hate to look at, anyway... >_>
ALSO BECAUSE IT AWSUM AND IMPWUVED AND FWATER AND BUGGER SWEEN! idk i just felt like saying it :p

Yeah up to dsi i have all ds's

DS PHAT, DS LITE, DSI.....
wow i just reliezed its not a big collection XD

Master Crash said:
Tyeforce said:
Master Crash said:
Tyeforce said:
Isn't that a bit of a waste? Unless you're trying to collect all Nintendo products or something.
Well, if you could see Andrew's room, you'd see that we do have quite the collection... XD X3 But the main reason I want it is because...well, I want it! My current DSi has a nasty scratch on it that I hate to look at, anyway... >_>
:U

Well i hope you're rich.
$220 isn't that much. >_>

Tyeforce said:
Master Crash said:
Tyeforce said:
Master Crash said:
Tyeforce said:

Well i hope you're rich.
Dude, that's a lot. especially since you practically own the same system anyway.

Crashman said:
Tyeforce said:
Master Crash said:
Tyeforce said:
Master Crash said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep

Well i hope you're rich.
Dude, that's a lot. especially since you practically own the same system anyway.
No Nintendo system is too much for me!! D=<

Plus I have a job. =p

Tyeforce said:
Master Crash said:
Tyeforce said:
Master Crash said:
Tyeforce said:

Well i hope you're rich.
(To me it is :U)Maybe not, but if you're gonna try and buy every Nintendo console...

Master Crash said:
Tyeforce said:
Master Crash said:
Tyeforce said:
Master Crash said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep

Well i hope you're rich.
(To me it is :U)Maybe not, but if you're gonna try and buy every Nintendo console...
We already own just about every Nintendo console there is. I know we don't have a Virtual Boy, but we do have games for it, and I'm pretty sure we don't any Color TV Games. I'm not sure if we have any Game & Watches, either. I'm also pretty sure we have every Game Boy except the Game Boy Light, too. But, yeah, we have a lot. XD

Still going on about it?
The DSi FAILS
-IF- you want a small sleek looking games console.
its an EPIC WIN
-IF-
you are kinda rough with your toys, The DSi LL is about the same size and thickness as the ol' DS. Now with my DS i have:
Thrown it across the room when i was arguing with my sister, it hit the wall -no damage
its accidently fallen out my pocket and fallen down uncarpeted wooden stairs -no damage
I stepped on it (bare foot) when my room was messy -slightly dirty
My 6"4 obese friend stepped on it (shoes)-one of the pins connecting the screens broke. nothing major.
ADMITABLY my top screens colour detail has gone down badly and this means images from the bottom screen show on the top.
With my DS Lite I:
Fell over onto concrete - both screens destroyed, top one unusable, bottom one black and white cracks on the case as the top (note i was wearing a coat and the DS was in my pocket.)

I've distanced myself from Nintendo recently.

After "Super Mario Galaxy 2" and "New Super Mario Bros. - ON THE WII" were announced, I was just like; "Aw, c'mon. Are you serious?"

And now this son of a gun comes trottin' along. Jeez, Nintendo.

Go back to the good old days. Pleeeeasssee. I miss you.

Grawr said:

After "Super Mario Galaxy 2" and "New Super Mario Bros. - ON THE WII" were announced, I was just like; "Aw, c'mon. Are you serious?"

New Super Mario Bros. Wii is the "good old days" you speak of.

Tyeforce said:
Grawr said:

But remaking the good old days doesn't count. Because Nintendo doesn't know how to remake stuff well.

I dunno'. They're walkin' on thin ice with me.

Grawr said:
Tyeforce said:
Grawr said:

But remaking the good old days doesn't count. Because Nintendo doesn't know how to remake stuff well.

Have you even played the game yet?

500x_500x_hioldlday.jpg

Yes!!! Now grandma and I can play Osteoporosis Fighter together!!

Pyrozanryu said:
nadnarb9786 said:
wow, nintendo has officially failed.
The idea is the Dsi and DS Lite have been known to break VERY easily,
(i stepped on my DS lite and broke it)
The DS however is near impossible to break
(my 6ft 5 friend has stepped on it FULLY)
I think its to protect the DSi from breakge, i might go buy it.
Worth the money tbh
Watch where u goin foo!

I think its fine they wanna make a bigger screen, I won't buy it but I think that they should have mad the Dsi this big in the first place.

nadnarb9786 said:
I heard its leaned more to the older people who like to play DS. but people have been complaining that it's too small. So basically its just a brick-sized version of the DSi
Old people are probably scared of it, and think it's a death machine.

Zexion said:
Lion Crossing said:
StarBurst said:
Damnit. Why do nintendo care so much about casual players?

Casual games are ruining the idea of gaming. Project Natal is ruining the idea of gaming.
I preferred video games alot more when it was just the hardcore people that played them and when they were made up of buttons and they required skill. The wii remote was ok, it still had buttons and it didn't really require that much physical movement but all this remoteless cr** is depressing in my view.

Why the hell are they trying to get old people involved?
I have no idea what the point of what you said was...
What the heck is a "hardcore gamer" anyway...?
And whats wrong with having physical movement involved in video games...
It makes them better!!!!!!!
Someone who plays video games as a primary hobby. They tend to spend large amounts of time playing games, often in excess of two or three hours a day.

Hardcore gamers tend to care less about graphics then casual gamers. While some specialize in a single genre, they typically have fairly diverse taste in games, frequently playing a wide variety of games from different genres. They'll often seek out obscure and older games, based on word of mouth or positive critical reception. Hardcore gamers put good gameplay above all else, and don't mind if a good game has poor (or even nonexistent) graphics, sound, characters and plot.

The stereotypical hardcore gamer is out of shape, and has poor hygene. They spend a lot of their disposable income on video games, consoles, or PC upgrades, and a large percentage of their free time either playing video games or discussing them, online and off. They wear either black clothing, or T-shirts with geeky pop-culture references, often to video games. Their social skills may be sub-par, and they may be less likely than others their age to have many friends, a jobs and a girlfriend/boyfriend. Some of these stereotypes are negative, and they certainly don't apply to all hardcore gamers, but there's a fair amount of truth to them.
"John plays just about every game that comes out. He says he's a hardcore gamer, but I just call him a dork."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hardcore+gamer
:O

Tyeforce said:
Grawr said:
Tyeforce said:
Grawr said:

Have you even played the game yet?
Oh, Tye. I've missed these little spats.
You haven't learned much in the art of debating since last time. = P

Yeah, I've played a bit of it. But that's completely beside the point I'm trying to make.

Back