• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Nintendo DSi LL

Lion Crossing said:
StarBurst said:
Damnit. Why do nintendo care so much about casual players?

Casual games are ruining the idea of gaming. Project Natal is ruining the idea of gaming.
I preferred video games alot more when it was just the hardcore people that played them and when they were made up of buttons and they required skill. The wii remote was ok, it still had buttons and it didn't really require that much physical movement but all this remoteless cr** is depressing in my view.

Why the hell are they trying to get old people involved?
I have no idea what the point of what you said was...
What the heck is a "hardcore gamer" anyway...?
And whats wrong with having physical movement involved in video games...
It makes them better!!!!!!!
Oh no you di'int.

Movement in a game. ≠ Good game, UNLESS done correctly and not used much.

I'm surprised no one mentioned that the DSi XL will have longer battery life than the DSi.

This remind me of Game Boy and Game Boy Pocket.
Though, I won't buying out the DSi XL, seeing as I already have my original blue DSi.
I don't see very much why Nintendo wanted to release DSi XL, other than having bigger screens and longer battery life. I'd rather wait around 2012 and 2015 for another Nintendo portable console, with lot more features.

Ehingen Guy said:
I'm surprised no one mentioned that the DSi XL will have longer battery life than the DSi.
DS Lite demolishes both of their battery life.

StarBurst said:
Nintendo have now announced the DSi LL. It's basically the DSi but bulkier and with a bigger screen. This is gonna come out at the beggining of 2010 in Europe and was announced a few days ago in Japan and Europe. It is being released in red first (There goes Nintendo's traditional black and white colour scheme).

It's unconfirmed when it will be released in north America. It is for sale at 20,000 yen, which is approx $233.37.

Comparison to the DSi
dsill_comparison.jpg

Another random pic of it.
dsill_1.jpg

It's not a hoax or anything. As proof here is the site....
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ds/dsiLL/index.html#/new/

<big><big><big>Discuss....</big></big></big>
I did a report on it!

quincify said:
...The sad part is I'll probably end up getting it anyway.
hehe

if i wasnt broke on my money right now (stupid ipod XD)
i would probably end up buying it too >_<

edit:
You know what?
IM GANNA BUY THE STYLIST OF THIS THING XD
idk y but it looks cool =3

Tyeforce said:
I'll be buying it at midnight on its release. =3
.... r u serious?
im jealous! lol jk
I wanna buy it sadly.....
Im just ganna ask any of my friends that if they buy it to let me borrow it XD

Tyeforce said:
Isn't that a bit of a waste? Unless you're trying to collect all Nintendo products or something.

Master Crash said:
Tyeforce said:
Isn't that a bit of a waste? Unless you're trying to collect all Nintendo products or something.
Well, if you could see Andrew's room, you'd see that we do have quite the collection... XD X3 But the main reason I want it is because...well, I want it! My current DSi has a nasty scratch on it that I hate to look at, anyway... >_>

Tyeforce said:
Master Crash said:
Tyeforce said:
Well, if you could see Andrew's room, you'd see that we do have quite the collection... XD X3 But the main reason I want it is because...well, I want it! My current DSi has a nasty scratch on it that I hate to look at, anyway... >_>
:U

Well i hope you're rich.

Back