• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Nintendo Direct February 13th 2PM PST

Super Mario Maker 2, and Fire Emblem: Three Houses were the only things that really interested me. Damn.

maybe a direct for Animal Crossing would be more likely? idk

Man oh man, there was so much announced during that I was struggling to process one announcement before the next one hit me.

Rune Factory 4 remaster AND Rune Factory 5?! That series was thought long dead.

What a whopper of a Direct.

I'll get Mario maker 2 and Yoshi's game, but wish they had said a date or some other info about Animal crossing.

While I'm a little disappointed there was no mention of animal crossing, there was a lot of stuff in there I'm excited for. So all in all, I'm good :) hope we hear about AC soon though

Disappointing. I was interested to hear about rune factory 5 in development, and fire emblem looks pretty good, but almost everything else was trash lmao.

Last edited:
While I'm a little disappointed there was no mention of animal crossing, there was a lot of stuff in there I'm excited for. So all in all, I'm good :) hope we hear about AC soon though

Same here! Makes me want to save up for one now~

I begged Nintendo not to announce AC Switch. And I was right.

Lets wait another 2-3 months then it'll show up.

Link?s Awakening good news ... otherwise ...
2nv3qj6.jpg

Back