Nintendo Direct (April 1st 2015)

OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
I can't believe this! Fatal Frame is actually coming to US Wii U!!! I wanted this to happen SO BAD!!! am I the only one who's extremely excited about this? oh my god *sobs*

Anyone know release dates on the other N64 games in the eShop? I really want Paper Mario 64.

Y'know, after thinking back to the Nintendo Direct again and the announcement of the "Amiibo cards" for the new spin-off Animal Crossing game, it got me wondering...

Doesn't it seem a little strange that they'd want to go out of their way to make all of those cards for one AC game that isn't even a true AC successor?

I have a feeling that those cards may also be used in the future for a new Wii U Animal Crossing game. Everything seems to point to there being a huge possibility for a new game, especially with how the series is being featured in Mario Kart 8 via DLC, in Smash Bros, etc. I just have a strangely good feeling about this. I hope E3 might bring an announcement, but I won't get my hopes up too high.

I'd like to believe that, but at the time... it's Nintendo. So it's hard to say.

Doesn't hurt to hope for the possibility, though. If not announced at E3, it could just be further down the road, too.

I really doubt we'll see anything on Animal Crossing U at E3.

Earliest I could think of would be a Direct around Q4 2015.

Last edited:
SWEET BABY I HAVE BEEN HOPING FOR A NEW RANGER GAME.
OH MY GOSH I HOPE THIS IS REAL. ALL I NEED NOW IS A NEW DUNGON GAME SWEET BABY.

SWEET BABY I HAVE BEEN HOPING FOR A NEW RANGER GAME.
OH MY GOSH I HOPE THIS IS REAL. ALL I NEED NOW IS A NEW DUNGON GAME SWEET BABY.

While not Pokemon, Etrian Mystery Dungeon comes out in the States Tuesday.

Can't wait for the MK8 DLC now. I guess I'll just won't care for the race and just visit the village the first time around.

Last edited:
the music in trailer of the animal crossing dlc for mario kart is glorious huhu

Back