Buying Nintendo 3DS and Wii U

benthic-baby

Bells
Feedback
100% (63) +
I want to access the mini games, so I'm buying both of these, I'm not patient enough to get them myself :D

Thanks a million, that is actually a really fair price! I honestly just want to play the game, but the HHD model looks adorable ^^
You want 4 BTB for each or total? :)

Thanks a million, that is actually a really fair price! I honestly just want to play the game, but the HHD model looks adorable ^^
You want 4 BTB for each or total? :)
Total. :) I'll scan Lottie in now and order those for you. Should take me about 10 minutes. May I drop them off in your town?

Darn it, I've had that error in the past as well, I really hope it will work TnT

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm really sorry but I'm getting the error as well TnT please keep the bells as an apology for wasting your time, I thought I got it fixed but apparently not :(

Darn it, I've had that error in the past as well, I really hope it will work TnT
If the error proceeds, you may have to change a few settings in your modem with an Ethernet cable, or contact your ISP for further details unfortunately.

I'm really sorry but I'm getting the error as well TnT please keep the bells as an apology for wasting your time, I thought I got it fixed but apparently not :(
Hmm, you could try opening again and I can give it another few tries. I'm not giving up without a fight. ;) I've had the error in the past, and eventually it may somehow work. Might as well try our luck haha.

Last edited:
I'm having my boyfriend look at it and try fix it, would you mind if I shot you a PM once we figure something out to try again?

Back