• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop Nikki's PokéShop (Some Rare Moves/Legends/Shinies)

Early as heck bump because I added a lot of Pokemon to the gen 2 and 3 sections. Be sure to check them out!

Whoops didnt check the thread Ill buy smeargle and talonflame. Sending tbt.

My tag is danielkang2

See, I would prefer if you didn't send the tbt beforehand, because I fear I might not be on the same times as you. However, i've added your friend code and will be online soon hopefully

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ohh, what gender is the Clefable? And is it able to be nicknamed? c:

It is a female Clefable and nicknamable :)

Oh! I would love the Clefable then! Whenever the Nintendo Network is back up, I'd love to trade with you :)

Oh! I would love the Clefable then! Whenever the Nintendo Network is back up, I'd love to trade with you :)

I wasn't aware the network was down, thanks for telling me! What would you like the nickname to be?

Edit: The network isnt down for me, maybe you're able to get online now?

Last edited:
I wasn't aware the network was down, thanks for telling me! What would you like the nickname to be?

Edit: The network isnt down for me, maybe you're able to get online now?

wHOA it's up now! :D Sweet, yes I can get online now. Could you nickname the Clefable "Luna"? I'll add your FC and send over the TBT shortly.

wHOA it's up now! :D Sweet, yes I can get online now. Could you nickname the Clefable "Luna"? I'll add your FC and send over the TBT shortly.

Can we trade the gts way? You put up a random person and ask for a Clefable, and then leave a message?

Hey, could I buy the pokemon center online opening Pikachu? The surfing and flying one. C:

Hey, could I buy the pokemon center online opening Pikachu? The surfing and flying one. C:

Okay! Y'know, that pikachu is actually rarer than people think. It would go for like $20 on Reddit and $40 on Ebay. It was crazy XD Anyway, i'll add your FC in a bit :)

EDIT: Oh wait, it isn't shiny! I'm sorry, I put the wrong sprite there :( If you still want it, I could lower the price. The event is shiny locked
- - - Post Merge - - -

Can we do the gts method? You put up a random pokemon with little value on gts, leave a message and tell me what it is, and i'll send you your pokemon that way!

Last edited:
Back