• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Nikki's PokéShop (Some Rare Moves/Legends/Shinies)

Early as heck bump because I added a lot of Pokemon to the gen 2 and 3 sections. Be sure to check them out!

Ohh, what gender is the Clefable? And is it able to be nicknamed? c:

Whoops didnt check the thread Ill buy smeargle and talonflame. Sending tbt.

My tag is danielkang2

See, I would prefer if you didn't send the tbt beforehand, because I fear I might not be on the same times as you. However, i've added your friend code and will be online soon hopefully

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ohh, what gender is the Clefable? And is it able to be nicknamed? c:

It is a female Clefable and nicknamable :)

Oh take your time I just wanted to reserve them.

Oh! I would love the Clefable then! Whenever the Nintendo Network is back up, I'd love to trade with you :)

Oh! I would love the Clefable then! Whenever the Nintendo Network is back up, I'd love to trade with you :)

I wasn't aware the network was down, thanks for telling me! What would you like the nickname to be?

Edit: The network isnt down for me, maybe you're able to get online now?

Last edited:
I wasn't aware the network was down, thanks for telling me! What would you like the nickname to be?

Edit: The network isnt down for me, maybe you're able to get online now?

wHOA it's up now! :D Sweet, yes I can get online now. Could you nickname the Clefable "Luna"? I'll add your FC and send over the TBT shortly.

wHOA it's up now! :D Sweet, yes I can get online now. Could you nickname the Clefable "Luna"? I'll add your FC and send over the TBT shortly.

Can we trade the gts way? You put up a random person and ask for a Clefable, and then leave a message?

Hey, could I buy the pokemon center online opening Pikachu? The surfing and flying one. C:

Hey, could I buy the pokemon center online opening Pikachu? The surfing and flying one. C:

Okay! Y'know, that pikachu is actually rarer than people think. It would go for like $20 on Reddit and $40 on Ebay. It was crazy XD Anyway, i'll add your FC in a bit :)

EDIT: Oh wait, it isn't shiny! I'm sorry, I put the wrong sprite there :( If you still want it, I could lower the price. The event is shiny locked
- - - Post Merge - - -

Can we do the gts method? You put up a random pokemon with little value on gts, leave a message and tell me what it is, and i'll send you your pokemon that way!

Last edited:
Back