• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Nicole's Flower Shop | Special Offers! + FREE DELIVERY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I get thirty-five gold roses, five pink lilies and ten Jacob's ladders, maybe? I know you're swamped with orders, so if you can't get around to this one, don't sweat it.

hello interested in 25blue roses and 25 black roses :) thanks whenever you get around to it just send me a pm.! :)

hi again c: may i place an order for 25 purple pansies and 25 pink lilies please ;u;

Last edited:
Ten Jacob's Ladder
Ten Pink Lilies
Ten Orange Roses
Ten Pink Roses
Ten Blue Violets

Thank you so much!

Hello, I'd like to order 10 black cosmos, 20 black tulips, 5 orange tulips and 15 Jacobs ladders please :)

If you have enough, can I get 50 Jacobs ladders when you have the time? Thanks :)

is it possible to do more than 2 orders? like, i guess separate times or just two different trips?
if so:
FC: sidebar
Order (1): 25 red roses, 25 white roses
Order (2): 25 red tulips, 25 white tulips.

Hello! May I please order 17 Purple Pansies, 16 Blue Pansies, and 17 White Pansies? :3

10 x 17 = 170
17 + 16 = 33
33 x 40 = 1320
1320 + 170 = 1490 Bells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back