• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Nicole's Flower Shop | Special Offers! + FREE DELIVERY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I get thirty-five gold roses, five pink lilies and ten Jacob's ladders, maybe? I know you're swamped with orders, so if you can't get around to this one, don't sweat it.

hello interested in 25blue roses and 25 black roses :) thanks whenever you get around to it just send me a pm.! :)

hi again c: may i place an order for 25 purple pansies and 25 pink lilies please ;u;

Last edited:
Ten Jacob's Ladder
Ten Pink Lilies
Ten Orange Roses
Ten Pink Roses
Ten Blue Violets

Thank you so much!

Hello, I'd like to order 10 black cosmos, 20 black tulips, 5 orange tulips and 15 Jacobs ladders please :)

If you have enough, can I get 50 Jacobs ladders when you have the time? Thanks :)

is it possible to do more than 2 orders? like, i guess separate times or just two different trips?
if so:
FC: sidebar
Order (1): 25 red roses, 25 white roses
Order (2): 25 red tulips, 25 white tulips.

Hello! May I please order 17 Purple Pansies, 16 Blue Pansies, and 17 White Pansies? :3

10 x 17 = 170
17 + 16 = 33
33 x 40 = 1320
1320 + 170 = 1490 Bells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back