New Year, New Island

Hey everyone. I am going to move oue group over to the Airport 🛫, link provided below. I have created a group thred for us to post updates and share codes to visit each others islands. I think that would be the most correct spot. 😀 For all those who are interested hope to see you over there soon.

New Year New Island 🏝

Hello all! Happy new year!
I resetted my island as well. Stopped playing for awhile, I don't know, I like the game but I can't play it more than a few days before getting bored. Is this time the good time? I hope so! I get one of my dreamies as starting villagers quite easily: Sterling. I'm planning this time for a medieval/fairy/antique island. I don't know yet. I'll try to have fun first. I have a list of dreamies made, a lot of normal villagers as always, they are the cutest!

I’m thinking of doing it in a couple of weeks, I just hope that there’s someone willing to hold on some stuff because I don’t want to lose it a lot of stuff ^^

I’m thinking of doing it in a couple of weeks, I just hope that there’s someone willing to hold on some stuff because I don’t want to lose it a lot of stuff ^^
I just started my island, so I don't have anything major planned or jotted out if you want to drop some stuff on my beaches temporarily I don't mind holding it. I have done it once or twice for people here before. I am a school teacher, though, so the best time to get a hold of me is weekends or week nights between 5p and 8p CST.

I just started my island, so I don't have anything major planned or jotted out if you want to drop some stuff on my beaches temporarily I don't mind holding it. I have done it once or twice for people here before. I am a school teacher, though, so the best time to get a hold of me is weekends or week nights between 5p and 8p CST.
Awwwww I appreciate that, I’ll definitely keep that in mind if I’m not able to use an alt island 💖💖💖🌸🌸🌸

Back