• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New Year, New Horizons! - ACNH Blogging Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
1673720466643 (2).png

Hi folks! The votes have now been tallied. Here are the winners of our New Year, New Horizons blogging contest!

🌴 Best Comedy 🌴
The journal that made you laugh hardest!​

🌴 Best Slice-of-Life 🌴
Best journal of everyday island life.​

🌴 Best Writing 🌴
The journal that contained the most well-written entries.​

🌴 Best Pictures 🌴
The journal that contained the best screenshots.​

Awww heck yeah!! ✨

Congratulations to all of the winners, and to everyone that participated — ten entries is no small feat.

This has been a lovely way to start the year and get me back into playing AC (right when the snow has cleared up, too)! Thank you, staff, for coordinating such an engaging and creative event for the site. ⭐

currently freaking out in a library 😭 thank you so much to staff for this wonderful event, and thank you as well to anyone who voted for my silly journal OTL

a HUGE congratulations to the other winners as well, this event was not easy and I had a blast reading through a lot of the journals up there :]

Ahh just saw this, didn't get a notif for some reason.
Congratulations to my friends and fellow winners! I really loved everyone's entries, and many of my favorites are here, those are some well earned trophies! I wasn't expecting to win anything so this was a great surprise! Thank you for voting for me :)

Wait what no way!! I can't believe I placed in the blogging contest 😭 I'm so happy! It means a lot to little old me that many took the time to read my journal 🥺

Congrats to the other winners and to everyone else who completed the task! 10 entries is definitely no small feat. Lastly, thank you staff for hosting this event, TBT has single handedly brought back my motivation for ACNH and I am now playing it daily. ❤️ I will update my journal soon, I have a lot to write about!

Congratulations everyone! It was hard to pick just one person for each category so I'm really glad to see so many of my favourites up there! 🥳💖🌟

I really enjoyed reading the journal entries and seeing everyone's islands, and I was also really happy to revisit my original island for the event, and take the time to appreciate all of my villagers again. 🥰

Thank you as well to the staff for contest! I can't wait to use my book collectible. The banner art is also fabulous. One of my favourite event banners so far. 😍🎉

Wow for realsies?! This is very weird because I am not a writer at alllll but I guess when it's Animal Crossing it's actually fun to write! I still have like at least 6 more entries that I want to do to finish out my lil island journal story. I've slowed down a lot so bear with me (mainly making a bunch of art and screenshots for it right now).

This contest was so much fun and as always it went by so fast! Congrats to everyone, there were so many great journals! I found myself wishing I could vote for multiple journals in each category.

ahhh!!! thank you for the nomination! im so happy that people liked my journal. congrats all winners and participants too! that was a lot of writing and dedication and looking at all the journals was a ton of fun.

thank you again for hosting this event, staff! y'all have been feeding us well with these back to back events.

such an honor to see my name up there with so many of my favorite journals 🥺 entirely, completely, absolutely flattering, thank you so much! 💗

congratulations to all winners, participants and to the staff for putting together this gorgeous event. It's been a blast and an adventure getting to know the members of the forum a bit better through everyone's writing!

I also do hope to see some of these journals getting updates in the future!! I truly appreciate the creativity and love displayed by everyone over at Island Journals, thank you all for bringing so much life into my favorite corner of TBT 🥰💌

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back