new villagers 👀

I love so many of them! Especially Sasha, Ione, Shino, and Faith! I wish we knew personality types so I could start planning my villager list, lol.

Petri and Marlo look fun too.
Post automatically merged:

Shino caught my attention in the Direct and Niko looks interesting from the photo. Putting them on my list of [wanted] new villagers.

I think Niko is an NPC unfortunately.

A few of them are cute (Shino, Ione, Sasha caught my eye) but I’m so happy with my current lineup I don’t have the heart to kick anyone off.

I wonder if they'll give us more villager plot spaces, I don't really wanna get rid of any of my current ones but I like 5 of the new ones -_-

So I found THIS (spoilers) that list all of the new series 5 cards. Unsure if it's 100% legit but it seems like it to me.
i hope that's not true cuz why would they give us so many NPCs especially ones who already have a card, and two nook and isabelle... I hope that's not true

Reactions: rip
These villagers are so cute! New Horizon's is my first game are these all villagers that were in previous games or are they brand new???

I like several of these villagers, but man, Faith was in my top 3 most desired to return, but they redesigned her to look like a Teletubby? I’m……..why

Sasha, Ione, Shino and Faith are officially the cutest villagers I've ever seen... sorry Diana and Whitney. 🙈

I am incredibly happy to see another hamster, cos they're my fave. I also think Sasha is perhaps the prettiest bunny design I've seen so far in AC.

Considering Ace and Pironkon (Roswell) were added back I’m excited to see what other ones are returning :>

I think Niko is an NPC unfortunately.

Aww I believe you are right. Sasha and Ione also look cute!

I guess I know who I'll be hunting for with those NMTs then. The only one I couldn't find last time was Sherb. Hoping it doesn't take hundreds and hundreds of time to find Shino after the update.

Oh man, Ione is cute, and it looks like she's a snoot? Looking forward to some of these! Others, not so much.

Back