• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

new villagers 👀

I simply need Chabwick to be on my Club Penguin-themed island. Ione is really cute as well!

Move over Raymond and Marshal, here comes the new fan favorites.

But seriously, I'm absolutely in love with Marlo, Petri and Sasha.

Do we know the personalities of the new villagers or is it just speculation right now? I like Ione a lot but there are already so many good snooty squirrels, kind of hoping she is a sisterly type, same with Sasha.
Looks like we've got 8 new villagers and 8 returning villagers. Given that base game gave us one new villager of each personality, I'm gonna guess we'll get one new and one old villager of each personality. The returning cast might be easier to figure out than the new ones.

Also, why is everyone geekin put about Sasha and Shino when Petri is RIGHT THERE looking all sorts of amazing??

Marlo is it. That guy, that guy. He's coming to my island hands down and Shino as well when I'm able but the prior is just awesome!

Sasha and Ione are adorable, just need to decide who to replace but they’ll definitely be coming to my island!

Also really pleased to see the 8 villagers introduced with the release of NH included, I’d expected they probably would be but it’s nice to have the confirmation. Now I’ll be able to try out the new ones that I haven’t had on my island yet and have the possibility of letting Raymond and Sherb go for a bit and then get them back easily when needed.

I absolutely love Sasha, Ione, Shino, Cephalobot, Azalea, and Roswell.
Cephalobot is so cool - another octopus, plus another robot.
I can't get enough of Ione's tail - like a starry night. So pretty.
Sasha's eyes are such a nice shape and color, and she's adorable.
Shino just looks so unique - in a good way. Every feature comes together so well.
Ah, I want to know which personalities they each have so bad! I'm hoping to finally get a Sisterly that I genuinely love.

Please, tell me Cephalobot is Lazy.

I’m very happy to see them adding some new villagers! Sasha, Ione, and Shino are definitely my favorites out of the bunch. Tiansheng reminds me of the monkey king, seems that is what they were going for with his looks. I like him though and Cephalobot too, i tend to like all the robot villagers.

Cephalobot is my favorite of this new group and someone who I'm definitely going to want on my island. I love robot villagers and would like one for every species eventually, and I also like the Octopus model, so he's awesome to me.

I also really love Tiansheng and think I might bring him onto my island to replace Pekoe, since my best friend has her too and I feel like I'd rather have different residents.

Quite glad to see the return of Rio to the series; I love their colorful design and their name/design inspiration, so I think I might move her onto my island as well.

Shino looks really cool too, and I also quite like Petri, though neither of them fit my island's theme unfortunately. Maybe next game.

Here are my personality guesses:

Sasha-Peppy
Ione-Snooty
Tianshang-Jock
Shino-Uchi/Sisterly
Marlo-Smug or Cranky
Petrip-Normal if girl, Smug if male
Cephalobot-Jock
Quinn-Snooty
Chabwick-Lazy (since thats what he was)
Zoe-Normal (since that's what she was)
Ace-Jock (since thats what he was)
Rio-Peppy (since that's what she was)
Frett-Cranky (since thats what he was)
Azalea-Snooty (since that's what she was)
Roswell-Lazy (since thats what he was)
Faith-Normal (since that's what she was)

I’ve just browsed Tumblr and Niko is getting a lot of love already, he could be here to take the top spot from Marshal.

I’ve just browsed Tumblr and Niko is getting a lot of love already, he could be here to take the top spot from Marshal.
I assumed because of Niko's connection to the resort he wouldn't be able to be invited as a villager, just a guest. If you can invite him, that would be great.

We're missing 18 amiibos. I'm curious what they are!

I'm pretty sure we are going to get one new villager for each species in new horizon. So the 8 + the ones shown in the video there is no new villagers for
Bull, Chicken, Cow, Duck, Frog, Gorilla, Hippo, Kangaroo, Lion, Pig and Tiger

Sasha, Ione, Tiansheng, Shino, Quinn, Roswell and Marlo loook fantastic! But... I already have my final islanders.

Help. 😿

Back