• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

New Villager House Exteriors

Dewy

boop boop
Bells
Switch
4879-3904-5382
New Horizons Token
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Leif
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Cake
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
for those of you who have already adopted one of the new villagers, i’m wondering if you can upload a photo of their house exterior! i'm curious to see what the outside of their houses look like

i’m especially interested in Ione, Cephalobot, Roswell, and Petri’s houses

thanks ^^

Oh, I'd love to see these as well!

I haven't seen any that you are interested in, but someone posted Sasha's house in another topic:
ER2RuRs.jpg

HYHLu05.jpg

CEHW4ZQ.jpg
mLweMg3.jpg

I don't have images but DodoCodes has interior wall and floor listed for the new villagers.

Apparently Roswell has the Chain-Link Wall and the Sand-Lot Floor.

Curious, does anyone know what music plays in Quinn's House?

Also, does anyone know what Frett's house looks like and what music he plays?

Last edited:
Does anyone have Faith's exterior? I'm really looking to replace one of my old villagers with her but I'm afraid her exterior will conflict with the island theme.

Back