• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

New to this site (・ω・)ノ

KayKay

Bells
Hi guys! My name is KayKay. I joined this site mostly because my little sister deleted ALL my game progress (I forgive her, I mean, she didn't know what she was doing. I left my ds on the couch ._.) I really hope I don't sound greedy rn tho (・_・; But other than that I'm really excited to be here! (=゚ω゚)ノ

Welcome ^^

I think it's fine. Others may have been in a similar situation and the AC community is pretty helpful :D

Welcome! Yet I'm sorry you had that happen to you.

Be on the lookout - there are a lot of generous people here wiling to help rebuild your town.

Your new town will be even better than your previous town!

Welcome :)
Sorry to hear about you losing everything, on the plus side this site is great for helping people. There's people here with full catalogues and loads of shops on the retail section if you were looking for specific things to buy back. Or you could just post over there asking for help and I'm sure people would be more than happy to lend a hand.
Good luck :)

welcome! there are lots of generous/helpful people on these forums :) good luck with rebuilding your new town ~

Hello KayKay! I'm so sorry to hear ur sis did that. :c I mean yikes!
My lil bro once reset my Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass game out of spite cuz he was mad at me and I smacked his face while he was sleeping 'til he woke up lol. I was really pissed. -w-
But anyway, I hope u enjoy it here and if u feel like chatting, feel free to message me! :)

Last edited:
Back