• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Eligible Returning to Aster Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Island/Town Name
Aster Cove
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Orange
Native Flower
Lilies

Sharksheep

(⨀🞃 ⨀ )◄
Bells
Orange Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Rose
White Rose
White Rose
2023010210245500_s.jpg

My island since I lasted played sometime in December.

Last July, I decided to restart my island because I haven't decorated much and I really hated my double south river layout. It hurt a little to lose my completed furniture and clothing catalog, DIYs, and museum but starting on a brand new island without all the hype was a lot more fun than playing it for the first time.

From where I left off, I finished moving in all of villagers via amiibo because I didn't want to villager hunt ever again and did a little bit of terraforming. I was mostly playing on Happy Home Paradise because I really enjoyed the interior decorating more than the outdoor decorating. I'm going to focus more on outdoor decorating for my island just to get something down. Yarn Isle was probably around 30% decorated before I restarted and I had multiple projects everywhere. This time I'm going start and my entrance and decorated it first before starting a new project. I'm going to avoid using custom paths because they are a massive pain and I like hearing the different sound effects of the ground.

2023010210225100_s.jpg

First things first, put on a proper outfit instead of the mismatch of clothing from the Able Sister.

2023010211515400_s.jpg

Just winging a path for my entrance.

2023010210241000_s-jpg.478924

A quick coffee break at Brewster with Dobie.

2023010210215300_s.jpg

I still dislike building these snowboys.

Attachments

• 2023010210241000_s.jpg
    2023010210241000_s.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:

RxqTUu5.jpg

Special Performance at the Plaza by Shino, Sasha, and Quinn.

Today I took a trip to Harv's Island for some furniture customizing and shopping. I wanted my Nook Store to be elevated to make it more interesting. Yarn Isle was very flat in the front and was not very interesting to walk through but it was convenient. I don't play New Horizons as much as I use to anymore so I don't mind minor inconvenience.

42jRuZ7.jpg

Even if this statue is fake, I can use it for decorating.

AbJdRBl.jpg

Another day, and still no wheat in Leif's store.

MNinbiw.jpg

I'm really happy that Reese and Cyrus returned. No more wasting time trying to trade.

After I returned from Harv's island, I started to decorate the area around the Nook store. I can never decided if I want to put a barrier around the edges of a cliff or just leave it open.

xYrU1JS.jpg

I'm not sure if I like either of these planters or if I should just use a fence.

MGHyloz.jpg

Stopped by Roost again for a quick cup of coffee. Just me by myself this time.

NGTKjoP.jpg

I remembered that I never unlocked all the dialogue and patterns from the Able Sisters.

OwXbHye.jpg

I'm glad they never complain cause I'm moving their store for the 5th time now.

4xag3AF.jpg

I think before I restarted my island, I have like 300,000 miles and a lot of the Nook Miles items in my storage but now I barely have any.

1MQr4vp.jpg

This is how my Nook Shop area looks like right now. I'm too lazy to time travel right now so I'll just leave it like this until I play again to and fill it up with more furniture. Im considering filling the space with the snack and drink machines but I'm afraid it might get too busy. I also still have to figure out how I want to decorate this mini outdoor seeing area in front of the Nook Store.
There's a 2 wide space of land between the cliff and the beach and I'm not sure how I'll fill it. If I can't come up with anything I'll just raise the cliff and have it touch the edge.

2pGvQSs.jpg

Marshal, why are you like this.

NwjsrmR.jpg

I hate you.

IF6gc05.jpg

Victoria, you are cute but I cannot have 3 preppies.

6r4Hb1q.jpg

Setting up an area for flower cloning. The nonstop snow and the Beautiful Town ordinance should help a lot. I just need to keep an eye on it so it doesn't spiral out of control.

hkoeTgh.jpg

I asked some friends if anyone has a flower infested island I could steal some flowers from and someone did! I managed do three trips. I got a variety but I'll return for more later. I placed them off to the side on my island for now. I just need to remember to fence them or move them to the beach later so my island doesn't get infested as well.

Last edited:

HpT9YBh.jpg

I hope this is new and real. I haven't been keeping track of what art I'm missing from my museum

nFKEidC.jpg

Still missing a lot of seasonal DIYs. I pop the balloons when I see them but I'm not going to camp for them like I did before.

qPPOHgm.jpg

I want more fossils. My friend talked about how she is making a fossil garden for her museum and I want to do something similar.

TyJRo7B.jpg

I still haven't made a perfect Snowboy in a long time and I want to time travel out of spring as soon as possible. I'll probably start following the guide again instead of just eye balling it.

q61SNC9.jpg

I forgot that I'm missing some reactions still. I haven't been raising friendship levels with my villagers. I basically only give them gifts when I see them and I happened to have some fruits.

I7f97V9.jpg

Second perfect snowboy in a row. I think I need to make about 10 more for all the frozen DIYS.

Hdg9xSU.jpg

On my last island I had very few statues, but I'm just getting them nonstop now. I need paintings Redd.

mIrUlkj.jpg

Some more work done on the Nook Shop area. As you can see I decided I needed more cliff space and need to move everything over.

IaGITIg.jpg

I had Midge on my first island and I wasn't too attached to her at first. But I decided I missed her after having various normals on my island and she is my favorite.

HnCJRn2.jpg

My first time getting invited to a villager's house and it happens to be my favorite villager Cranston!

b9ILxlP.jpg

Taking a break with Sasha and Shino.

Q90jAXe.jpg

Finished off the day with a cup of coffee.

HG0CLiF.jpg

On a roll with the snowboys now. I'll try to do a lot of time travel on a weekend just to get all the DIYS so I can just be done with them.

9HwwX4D.jpg

Skipped to Fishing Tourney. My game is about 2 weeks behind trying to get some events I missed in real time. Using the flimsy rods so I can work on the break some number of tools Nook Mile Achievement faster.

mIrUlkj.jpg

Some more work done on the Nook Shop area. As you can see I decided I needed more cliff space and need to move everything over.

atPvnow.jpg

Pretty happy with how my Nook area turned out. Still need to make some tweaks but I can do that later.

qBeDxfz.jpg

I quickly snapped this picture so I could get that present. It wasn't anything good unfortunately.

HfJ2v9T.jpg

This is the area I'm super indecisive about. I used to have the snack and drink machines instead of the bikes but it looked too crowded and one dimension.

hYjiV0n.jpg

I'm calling the Nook Shop area done so I can move on. Next project will be the Ables Sisters.

MyXn390.jpg

I've been very bad about watching K.K.'s show for the Nook Miles. I like changing my clock to be in the middle of the day so I can actually see the colors of the items I'm placing down.

7yguxSe.jpg

Diana reminding me that I should probably exercise in real life.

apTWxWF.jpg

I've also been really bad about talking to Sable. She is finally giving me the patterns for customization.

6dAvXow.jpg

I hate how these snowballs spaced on this very crowded and narrow cliff. I had a very close calls and almost pushed them into a tree or off the ledge.

bvUi4oM.jpg

I moved the tailor shop to the other side of the island only to move it back a couple spaces over from theh original spot.

sWHOtJq.jpg

I know for sure this painting is real. This is one of the easier ones to figure out if it's a fake or not. I'm pretty sure I already have a fake of the statue so I'll just leave it for now.

lEDdVmy.jpg

I remember the street festivals that would have racks of clothes outside the store for people to browse so I'm working on something similar.

giQYhke.jpg

Tangy is so cute even when she is angry. I think she gave me a new reaction from this.

UJQQ9Ey.jpg

More of tangy being cute. Her crossed eyed face is one of my favorites especially when she makes it while fishing. Marshal is here too I guess.

u0PhnBh.jpg

Leif finally sold wheat on Harv's Island. I have been checking each time I've visited and he never had any until now. You need so much flour for the recipes.

CFgien5.jpg

Clothing section outside of the Able Sisters is almost done. Originally it was going to be all cute and pastel colors but I thought it looked boring so I add a more natural color variation. I still need to order some more stuff to fill the table tops and I found out you can put stuff on top of the racks.

fD9SxxN.jpg

I cant remember if it was possible for this painting to be fake. I hope it's a real painting I don't have.

v6gej5Q.jpg

I had such a hard time finding statue on my last island but this one just keeps throwing them at me. Going to get these little plants for a future garden area.

OfDxFj8.jpg

I know this bag belonged to a lazy but it was not Cranston's.

gLTjqYP.jpg

I still have to make so many snowboys.

kCkN6iM.jpg

I'm going to call this area done and move on.

YjlPtDC.jpg

The bag belonged to Sasha.

jHCbUma.jpg

Not too much has changed other than a bigger cliff area and paths. I still haven't touch the rivers yet so they are still original.

OKqzDWC.jpg

I forgot to change the time when I decided to play a little earlier than normal. It's too dark for me to do any real decorating so I'll just do some clean up. I didn't fence off the flowers so it's getting kinda out of hand. Whoops.

DJCi9hT.jpg

I trashed most of the basic ones. I know you can earn more money from plucking the flowers and selling the plant but that takes too much time. And the Nook Store isn't even open right now because it is 3AM in the game.

gLTjqYP.jpg

I still have to make so many snowboys.

yjLv23Y.jpg

I had the Beautiful ordinance before cause I was trying to get hybrids to clone. Cloning is a lot slower but it's a lot less effort. But I prefer the morning music over the afternoon and evening music so Early Bird it is.

0IgmbXc.jpg

This is the first time I messed up a snowboy in a while. I wasn't paying attention and accidentally made them both max size. I put down a path to try to make the head smaller but I don't think I made it small enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back