• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

New to the Forums!!

lowaltitude

He's from somewhere
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Christmas Gold Candy
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Violet
Yellow Violet
Yellow Candy
Blue Candy
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Orange (Fruit)
Pumpkin Cupcake
Hello hello!! My name's Ryan ^.^

I've been getting more and more involved with the online acnl community, and this feels like a whole new world opening up for me!
I've only been playing acnl for 1 1/2 months (I know, I only just got a new nintendo ds, been playing wild world for 10 years, oof), but I'm so glad to see the community being so active!

I'm also on Steam and myanimelist, and I hope to make some great new friends on here :D

Hello and welcome. Hope you enjoy it here; there are many friendly people to talk and connect with imo. c:

hey welcome to the forums! Feel free to add me on MAL, my profile is in my signature!

Hello and welcome. Hope you enjoy it here; there are many friendly people to talk and connect with imo. c:

Thank you so much!! I'm having a blast looking through all the forums already :)

hey welcome to the forums! Feel free to add me on MAL, my profile is in my signature!

I'd love to but it seems your link leads to an 'error: page not found' page ><

Welcome to the forum :blush:

Welcome, welcome! This community is very helpful so feel free to ask anything. Hope you have fun here!

Welcome to TBT Altitude, I hope you have a absolutely amazing time here and meet all the amazing people on here (& possibly build friendships along the way)! :D

Hi, welcome to the forums, Ryan! :)
That's some pretty impressive time you've got into Wild World.

Back