Yellow Violet
Yellow Candy
Blue Candy
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Orange (Fruit)
Pumpkin Cupcake
Hello hello!! My name's Ryan ^.^

I've been getting more and more involved with the online acnl community, and this feels like a whole new world opening up for me!
I've only been playing acnl for 1 1/2 months (I know, I only just got a new nintendo ds, been playing wild world for 10 years, oof), but I'm so glad to see the community being so active!

I'm also on Steam and myanimelist, and I hope to make some great new friends on here :D

Hello and welcome. Hope you enjoy it here; there are many friendly people to talk and connect with imo. c:

hey welcome to the forums! Feel free to add me on MAL, my profile is in my signature!

Hello and welcome. Hope you enjoy it here; there are many friendly people to talk and connect with imo. c:

Thank you so much!! I'm having a blast looking through all the forums already :)

hey welcome to the forums! Feel free to add me on MAL, my profile is in my signature!

I'd love to but it seems your link leads to an 'error: page not found' page ><

Welcome to the forum :blush:

Welcome, welcome! This community is very helpful so feel free to ask anything. Hope you have fun here!

Welcome to TBT Altitude, I hope you have a absolutely amazing time here and meet all the amazing people on here (& possibly build friendships along the way)! :D

Hi, welcome to the forums, Ryan! :)
That's some pretty impressive time you've got into Wild World.

Back