Frost Easter Egg
Purple Candy
White Tulip
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (144) +
I would like a new signature for my profile. Here are the details:

- Dimensions: 700 pixels wide, 200 pixels tall
- Background must be a desert landscape similar to the Chihuahuan Desert (I prefer if you designed it rather than using photographs). Also include some ancient ruins (also designed by you).
- Foreground:
— My username to be in the top-left and in a colonial font. Text size should be big, but only to cover the top 1/3 of the signature. No underscore since I plan on removing it.
— My switch FC to be in a regular font. Text size should be smaller than the text size of my username, but not too small.
— An antique hourglass and antique lantern in the bottom-left corner.
— My character to be on the right side.

The character I would like you to use is Holly (one of my characters from the town of MoonGlow). She is in this spoiler.
pokemongungal.png

And if you like to know what the Chihuahuan Desert looks like, search on Google for images.

I will pay 400 TBT for this signature.

Last edited:
I would do it but I cant do digital art very well :(

Good luck finding someone to draw you a sig. If all else fails you could ask A r i a n e ^^

I would do it but I cant do digital art very well :(

Good luck finding someone to draw you a sig. If all else fails you could ask A r i a n e ^^

I would like to let you know that I am notorious about being specific when I make orders. I’ve gotten better, but I like writing more details.

I can also make my signature instead, but if I want a fancier one, I would get it from another member.

What’s wrong with my order this time?

I don't see anything wrong with your order. It may just be that, being the holidays, nobody has the time today? I suggest waiting a few more days :) Also, like SuperMario suggested, I think A r i a n e would be a great person to speak with about this order. (once she starts taking signature requests again).

I would like a new signature for my profile. Here are the details:

- Dimensions: 700 pixels wide, 200 pixels tall
- Background must be a desert landscape similar to the Chihuahuan Desert (I prefer if you designed it rather than using photographs). Also include some ancient ruins (also designed by you).
- Foreground:
? My username to be in the top-left and in a colonial font. Text size should be big, but only to cover the top 1/3 of the signature. No underscore since I plan on removing it.
? My switch FC to be in a regular font. Text size should be smaller than the text size of my username, but not too small.
? An antique hourglass and antique lantern in the bottom-left corner.
? My character to be on the right side.

The character I would like you to use is Holly (one of my characters from the town of MoonGlow). She is in this spoiler.
pokemongungal.png

And if you like to know what the Chihuahuan Desert looks like, search on Google for images.

I will pay 400 TBT for this signature.

You should ask A r i a n e when her shop is back! She made my awesome Eevee signature which you have seen. :)

Last edited:
I wonder why A r i a n e closed her shop. Was she busy with Christmas shopping and stuff?

I'm not sure if you're still looking for someone to do this, but I would be willing to put it together! I can't exactly draw, so the background would have to be sourced from the internet and can be edited with some photoshopping. Also a warning in advance is that I'm not exactly the fastest at completing signatures haha. But I'm willing to discuss further if there's anything else you need :)

I'm not sure if you're still looking for someone to do this, but I would be willing to put it together! I can't exactly draw, so the background would have to be sourced from the internet and can be edited with some photoshopping. Also a warning in advance is that I'm not exactly the fastest at completing signatures haha. But I'm willing to discuss further if there's anything else you need :)

I decided that I’m going to wait for a long time for this. I am at 1,000 TBT, and I don’t want to go any lower.

I decided that I’m going to wait for a long time for this. I am at 1,000 TBT, and I don’t want to go any lower.

That's fair enough. I'd honestly do it for 100 tbt or less since most signatures go for that.

hey! if you’d want a signature done in my style, maybe check out my shop? (link in my sig) i’ve done a signature similar to yours before (for 10 TBT) and it only took a few hours. if you don’t mind, it’d be completely hand-drawn.

Last edited:
Back