• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

New Screenshots: how to unlock the museum

Amilee

Star Child ~
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
5264-7931-2223
Island
Johto
White Crescent Moon
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Andromeda Potion
Galaxolotl Star Fragment
Pink Crescent Moon
Gold Moon Jellyfish
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Rainbow Moon Jellyfish
Silver Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
new screenshots from PAX reveal that blathers starts out in a tent too

credit: https://twitter.com/Pelikuni/status/1233038648817393664

ERyiG_sXUAYAjsw

ERyiG_9XYAEt8Oc

ERyiG_rW4AIJCnS

ERyiG_sXUAUrPgz

Last edited:
Very cool, thanks for sharing! And we also have another Jock/Uchi pair shown here, lol. Sly and Katt.

I saw a screenshot from Pax East showing that once again, 99,999 bells is the max you can hold, but also items can stack all the way to 99.

So is it possible that all the businesses start in tents? If so, that's interesting! And kinda cool! I hope that's how everything is at first! Almost feels like a town building sim xD Start with the basic form but then evolves into it's final form after some work!

I hated the whole unlocking things in New Leaf so I hope this will end up going way faster. Things like hairstyles, music and the roost should be avaiable from the start or at least really early in game

I think Blathers is my favorite NPC. This only further solidifies that feeling.

I hated the whole unlocking things in New Leaf so I hope this will end up going way faster. Things like hairstyles, music and the roost should be avaiable from the start or at least really early in game

Well that's definitely not happening. You literally go to a deserted island. No idea how to unlock it though, but we definitely have to unlock pretty much everything.

Back