• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Tina24

Bells
Switch
1444-4835-9795
Hello. I am new to this site, but I have been playing ACNH for about a couple of years now. My main goal is to find someone who could hold my items for me when I restart my island, as I have no one else to play with. Also because I have restarted before without saving my items and it was a bit of a drag.
I look forward to communicating with other members and continue exploring the forums.

Welcome to the forums! 🌟 Do you have a favourite villager? 😊

As for storing your items temporarily, I'd recommend making a post in the Nook's Cranny trading board. I've seen people hold items for others before, and it's usually there or The Airport section.

Good luck with resetting! 😊

Thank you so much for the help.
Post automatically merged:

I have a lot of favorites, but my top two is Fauna and Meringue.

Welcome! Fauna is one of my favorite too. I tend to rotate my villagers based on the season, so I keep Fauna for Autumn. Meringue is also really great.

I hope you enjoy your time here!

I am not really a fan of Harry Potter, but I do like the magical creatures. Such as the Niffler

I am not really a fan of Harry Potter, but I do like the magical creatures. Such as the Niffler, the Ocamy, and the thunderbird.

Oops, I thought the first one didn’t go through.

Back