• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi there! Could I have 10 pink lilies, 20 pink roses, 20 purple roses 30 black roses, 1 informative statue, 1 valiant statue :)
Hello! Here's your order and total:

10 pink lilies = 10 TBT
20 pink roses = 20 TBT
20 purple roses = 60 TBT
30 black roses = 30 TBT
1 informative statue = 10 TBT
1 valiant statue = 25 TBT

Total = 175 TBT

If you're available now, we can begin the trade 💞

Last edited:
Hello! Here's your order and total:

10 pink lilies = 10 TBT
20 pink roses = 20 TBT
20 pink roses = 20 TBT
20 purple roses = 60 TBT
30 black roses = 30 TBT
1 informative statue = 10 TBT
1 valiant statue = 25 TBT

Total = 175 TBT

If you're available now, we can begin the trade 💞
Hi!, I will be available in around 20 minutes :)
I´ll PM you, thank you so much!

Hi can I get a pagoda. thanks
Sure thing :) that will be 25 TBT for a Pagoda~

Hi, I was hoping I could get the Biskit Photo frame. I'll send the 25tbt to hold it. Thanks! :)
Hello again! ☺️ I received the 25 TBT payment to reserve the picture frame, thank you! I'll be available later today, around 2pm EST~ I'll PM you once I can trade. See you later!

Can I order 7 stacks of regular star fragments, 1 stack of regular snowflakes and 1 stack of large snowflakes for 45 TBT? :giggle:

Can I order 7 stacks of regular star fragments, 1 stack of regular snowflakes and 1 stack of large snowflakes for 45 TBT? :giggle:
Of course! Will you be available later today? I'll be home from work at 2pm EST if you're okay with waiting.

hello! can i order the following please?

3x stacks of coral
1x stack of pearls
1x stack of gold nuggets
1x stack of large star fragments

if i counted correctly that should come out to 30 TBT i think? <3

hello! can i order the following please?

3x stacks of coral
1x stack of pearls
1x stack of gold nuggets
1x stack of large star fragments

if i counted correctly that should come out to 30 TBT i think? <3
30 TBT, correct! ☺️

I'm not able to trade yet, since I'm still at work. I'll be available around 2pm EST if you don't mind waiting? <3

Back