• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi there! Could I have 10 pink lilies, 20 pink roses, 20 purple roses 30 black roses, 1 informative statue, 1 valiant statue :)
Hello! Here's your order and total:

10 pink lilies = 10 TBT
20 pink roses = 20 TBT
20 purple roses = 60 TBT
30 black roses = 30 TBT
1 informative statue = 10 TBT
1 valiant statue = 25 TBT

Total = 175 TBT

If you're available now, we can begin the trade 💞

Last edited:
Hello! Here's your order and total:

10 pink lilies = 10 TBT
20 pink roses = 20 TBT
20 pink roses = 20 TBT
20 purple roses = 60 TBT
30 black roses = 30 TBT
1 informative statue = 10 TBT
1 valiant statue = 25 TBT

Total = 175 TBT

If you're available now, we can begin the trade 💞
Hi!, I will be available in around 20 minutes :)
I´ll PM you, thank you so much!

Hi can I get a pagoda. thanks
Sure thing :) that will be 25 TBT for a Pagoda~

Hi, I was hoping I could get the Biskit Photo frame. I'll send the 25tbt to hold it. Thanks! :)
Hello again! ☺️ I received the 25 TBT payment to reserve the picture frame, thank you! I'll be available later today, around 2pm EST~ I'll PM you once I can trade. See you later!

Can I order 7 stacks of regular star fragments, 1 stack of regular snowflakes and 1 stack of large snowflakes for 45 TBT? :giggle:

Can I order 7 stacks of regular star fragments, 1 stack of regular snowflakes and 1 stack of large snowflakes for 45 TBT? :giggle:
Of course! Will you be available later today? I'll be home from work at 2pm EST if you're okay with waiting.

hello! can i order the following please?

3x stacks of coral
1x stack of pearls
1x stack of gold nuggets
1x stack of large star fragments

if i counted correctly that should come out to 30 TBT i think? <3

hello! can i order the following please?

3x stacks of coral
1x stack of pearls
1x stack of gold nuggets
1x stack of large star fragments

if i counted correctly that should come out to 30 TBT i think? <3
30 TBT, correct! ☺️

I'm not able to trade yet, since I'm still at work. I'll be available around 2pm EST if you don't mind waiting? <3

Back