• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 🌸Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
howdy again lol

can i get the following:
  • 12 mill tbt
  • 100 nmts
  • x2 lucky cats, x1 stonehenge, x1 katana
We've got to stop meeting like this lol 💖

I'll make a mental note of your order and reserve it for you if that's okay, since I've already closed up shop for the night. We can trade tomorrow or whenever works best for you ^^

I'll be sure to ping you once I'm back online tomorrow and available to trade~ see you then!

Hi again

Can I order:

4 mil IGB

2 Purple mums
2 purple pansies
2 purple windflowers
2 purple hyacinths
2 purple tulips

And 8 stacks of fish bait

I think that works out to 30 tbt?

Thanks

Hi again

Can I order:

4 mil IGB

2 Purple mums
2 purple pansies
2 purple windflowers
2 purple hyacinths
2 purple tulips

And 8 stacks of fish bait

I think that works out to 30 tbt?

Thanks
Hello yes! It'll be a total of 30 TBT for your order :) I have everything ready. Let's do delivery at your island. When you're available to trade just let me know!
Hi! Can I buy 11 purple pansies please?
Sure! It'll be just 11 TBT :) I'll drop them off at your island. Let me know a dodo code anytime you're ready!

Hi! Can I order some hybrids? 16 TBT.

Purple pansies x2
💜 Purple windflowers x2
💜 Purple roses x2
💜 Purple hyacinths x2

🖤 Black cosmos x2
🖤 Black lilies x2

THANKS!

Hi! Can I order some hybrids? 16 TBT.

Purple pansies x2
💜 Purple windflowers x2
💜 Purple roses x2
💜 Purple hyacinths x2

🖤 Black cosmos x2
🖤 Black lilies x2

THANKS!
Really sorry for the late reply! It's a busy Easter weekend lol but I'm available now if you're still interested :)

Back