• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 🌸Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
@LittleMissPanda I said I was going to let you visit my island yesterday but then I got too busy and then I didn’t have time to open the game. I apologize. I’m back now and I just paid you 8 TBT. I will DM you the Dodo Code in a bit.

@LittleMissPanda I said I was going to let you visit my island yesterday but then I got too busy and then I didn’t have time to open the game. I apologize. I’m back now and I just paid you 8 TBT. I will DM you the Dodo Code in a bit.
It's okay! I understand, that's just life :) there's never any rush to trade. I've now finished delivering off the 4 paintings for you. I dropped them right in front of the airport.

Thank you for the payment and for ordering from my shop!~ enjoy and have a great rest of your day or night 🌷✨

howdy again lol

can i get the following:
  • 12 mill bells
  • 100 nmts
  • statues: x2 gallant, x2 great, x3 beautiful, x5 valiant
  • gulliver: x2 lucky cats, x1 stonehenge, x1 katana, x1 pirate treasure chest

howdy again lol

can i get the following:
  • 12 mill bells
  • 100 nmts
  • statues: x2 gallant, x2 great, x3 beautiful, x5 valiant
  • gulliver: x2 lucky cats, x1 stonehenge, x1 katana, x1 pirate treasure chest
Hello hello! Yes of course! It would be a total of 135 TBT~ I'm available to trade anytime today, feel free to message me when you're ready to pick up. No rush as always 🥰

howdy again, i need some flowers :3
  • x10 lily of the valleys, x40 hydrangea bushes (20 of blue, 20 of pink)
  • roses: x3 pink, x3 purple, x3 blue, x3 black
  • lilies: x3 pink, x3 black
  • hyacinths: x3 pink, x3 purple, x3 blue
  • windflowers: x3 pink, x3 blue, x3 purple
  • pansies: x3 purple, x3 blue
  • cosmos: x3 pink, x3 black
  • mums: x3 pink, x3 purple
  • tulips: x3 pink, x3 purple, x3 black

howdy again, i need some flowers :3
  • x10 lily of the valleys, x40 hydrangea bushes (20 of blue, 20 of pink)
  • roses: x3 pink, x3 purple, x3 blue, x3 black
  • lilies: x3 pink, x3 black
  • hyacinths: x3 pink, x3 purple, x3 blue
  • windflowers: x3 pink, x3 blue, x3 purple
  • pansies: x3 purple, x3 blue
  • cosmos: x3 pink, x3 black
  • mums: x3 pink, x3 purple
  • tulips: x3 pink, x3 purple, x3 black
Oops! Just seeing this now, sorry for the late reply! I hadn't expected another order from someone so soon, lolol so I stepped away to make dinner 🥰 I'll have them all ready in a bit! Once I'm all set I'll let you know in our message <3<3

heya! I need a few more flowers:
  • roses: ×3 orange, ×4 gold
  • lilies: ×3 orange
  • hyacinths: ×3 orange
  • tulips: ×3 orange
  • mums: ×3 green
  • cosmos: ×3 orange
  • pansies: ×3 orange

Back