• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 🌸Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
heya! I need a few more flowers:
  • roses: ×3 orange, ×4 gold
  • lilies: ×3 orange
  • hyacinths: ×3 orange
  • tulips: ×3 orange
  • mums: ×3 green
  • cosmos: ×3 orange
  • pansies: ×3 orange
Hi! I have them all ready for 41 TBT total 🌷 I can drop them off now or whenever you're available, no rush <3

Hello! May I please get

5 stacks of fish bait

2 stacks of pearls

2 lucky cats

I would like to order some IGB soon too but I have to clear some space first ^^; my island is a huge mess rn

Hello! May I please get

5 stacks of fish bait

2 stacks of pearls

2 lucky cats

I would like to order some IGB soon too but I have to clear some space first ^^; my island is a huge mess rn
You certainly may! 😊🌷💖 it'll be a total of 18 TBT~ I have your order ready. Shall this be for pick up or drop off? Whichever is easiest for you at the moment!

Pickup would be great! Sending tbt in a moment, plus a small tip ~
Aww that's super duper generous of you, thank you!! It's much appreciated 🥰🐾💕 here's the dodo code to my island: NKMGH

Your order will be right in front of the airport. Come on by at your own pace!~

Hello ! Could I please order the following -

1x Basic Painting
1x Calm Painting
1x Flowery Painting
1x Graceful Painting
1x Mysterious Painting
1x Nice Painting
1x Proper Painting
1x Warm Painting
1x Wild Painting Left Half
1x Wild Painting Right Half
1x Worthy Painting

Hello ! Could I please order the following -

1x Basic Painting
1x Calm Painting
1x Flowery Painting
1x Graceful Painting
1x Mysterious Painting
1x Nice Painting
1x Proper Painting
1x Warm Painting
1x Wild Painting Left Half
1x Wild Painting Right Half
1x Worthy Painting
Yes of course! 😊 it'll be 22 TBT altogether. Would you prefer pick up or drop off for your order?

10 nmt for 5 tbt
2 stacks of regular wood for 4 tbt
Plus 1 million igb

Last edited:
Sorry bout this can I also get 2 stack of hardwood,1 more stack of regular, a stack of softwood, and a stack of clay

Sorry bout this can I also get 2 stack of hardwood,1 more stack of regular, a stack of softwood, and a stack of clay
Sounds good ^^ it'll be just 10 TBT total. My island again, right? I'll go get a new dodo code for you. See you again in just a moment!

@Stnh the dodo code is CS3CN

Last edited:
Back