• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hey buddy, hope your collectable fund is going well :)

Could I get 300 nmts for 150 tbt?

Thank you!
Hi! Thank you for visiting my shop, hope you're well! 🍀🌸

Sorry for replying so late, I have a lot going on at home right now, but I'm available now if you're still around :) I'm also online for a couple more hours today. I'll send you a new message.

hiya again, can I get some of the following flowers?
  • x2 orange cosmos
  • x3 orange hyacinths
  • x3 orange pansies

Last edited:
hiya again, can I get some of the following flowers?
  • x2 orange cosmos
  • x3 orange hyacinths
  • x3 orange pansies
Hi! I'm awake now and available to trade anytime you're ready :) 8 flowers will be a total of 8 TBT

Would you like to add any extra kind of flowers? No payment necessary for them 🌷

Back