• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hey Panda ~
Can I buy all of your pink hyacinths, mums, and roses?
Redoing my island and would love them!
Hi! It's been a while, hope you've been well! 😊🌷 and totally! They're all yours~ that's 60 hybrids for 60 TBT total. It'll take 2 trips to deliver them all to you.

I'm online and available for the rest of the day so whenever you're ready just let me know. Thanks again for visiting my shop, it's really appreciated!

Hi! It's been a while, hope you've been well! 😊🌷 and totally! They're all yours~ that's 60 hybrids for 60 TBT total. It'll take 2 trips to deliver them all to you.

I'm online and available for the rest of the day so whenever you're ready just let me know. Thanks again for visiting my shop, it's really appreciated!
I’ve been doing fine! And I hope you are as well. <3

Sounds good to me! I’ll send over the tbt now and will be available today as well. Thank you!

I’ve been doing fine! And I hope you are as well. <3

Sounds good to me! I’ll send over the tbt now and will be available today as well. Thank you!
Thank you! I have exactly 30 hybrids ready to be dropped off, then I'll come back with the other 30 hybrids 😊🌷 you can let me know a dodo code whenever you're ready.

If there's a specific spot you'd like me to plant them just lead the way!~

Whelp seems i have some tbt lying around (they're juste a bit dusty oops), so why not use them !

I would like the set of 10 NMT for 5 TBT and 3 million IGB for 3 TBT ! (So 8 TBT for you lil' Cub !)

I see in the title fish baits, do you still sell those ? (Can drop more TBT for that if you want, if not it's fine and i'll stay with the top <3)

Whelp seems i have some tbt lying around (they're juste a bit dusty oops), so why not use them !

I would like the set of 10 NMT for 5 TBT and 3 million IGB for 3 TBT ! (So 8 TBT for you lil' Cub !)

I see in the title fish baits, do you still sell those ? (Can drop more TBT for that if you want, if not it's fine and i'll stay with the top <3)
Hello! Thank you for visiting my shop! Apologies for the late reply! I'm still open for business and available to prepare your order if you're still interested :) I have a lot of fish bait in stock, yes! How many stacks would you like? Each stack comes with 10 pieces of bait.

Since i'm restarting, i need lots of n'ait to fill my fishpedia, 5 stack would be a great reserve !
Got it! So this is what you'd like to order, correct?

10 NMT
3 million IGB
5 stacks of fish bait

If it looks good just let me know if you prefer to come trade at my island or yours! Your total will be 33 TBT for everything 🙂

Yes this ils the ordre, I'll send you the TBT !
Would love to come pick up. :D
Wonderful thank you so much! 💞 I would like you to have some extra fish bait stacks and NMTs for free, my way of showing appreciation 😊💖 here's the dodo code to my island: 99DMX

You can use the outdoor ABD by my house to deposit the bells as I drop them. See you soon at my flower paradise! 🌷🌷🌷

Do we give you actual money for the items
Post automatically merged:

If we don’t do you have senrio items

Last edited:
May I purchase all your Fishbait (70 stacks)?
Sure thing! After counting them all again to make sure I have enough, I actually have exactly 80 stacks available if you'd like them all? In total it would be 400 TBT for my entire stock of fish bait. If you're interested just let me know :)

I'm open for business now until the end of the day. It'll take 2 trips to deliver them all to you.

Back