• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi! Can I please get:
- 1 million bells
- 20 green mums
- 25 purple hyacinths
- 20 purple windflowers
- 20 purple pansies

85 TBT, correct? :) I'll be available anytime in the next few hours!

Hi! Can I please get:
- 1 million bells
- 20 green mums
- 25 purple hyacinths
- 20 purple windflowers
- 20 purple pansies

85 TBT, correct? :) I'll be available anytime in the next few hours!
85 TBT, correct :) thanks for the payment! It's going to take several trips to bring you everything. You may send me a new message with the dodo code anytime you're ready and I'll get started digging up the flowers.

85 TBT, correct :) thanks for the payment! It's going to take several trips to bring you everything. You may send me a new message with the dodo code anytime you're ready and I'll get started digging up the flowers.
Thank you! I realized I'm going to need more bells, so I'm going to send you 4 TBT for an additional 4 million. Will send the Dodo code in a minute. :)

I’d like to place an order for
1stack wood eggs
1 stack bamboo shoots

thanks!
Order ready for a total of 10 TBT :) we can do pick up if that sounds good, or we can do drop off at your island. Whichever you prefer~ feel free to send me a new PM anytime.

Back