• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi! Can I please get:
- 1 million bells
- 20 green mums
- 25 purple hyacinths
- 20 purple windflowers
- 20 purple pansies

85 TBT, correct? :) I'll be available anytime in the next few hours!

Hi! Can I please get:
- 1 million bells
- 20 green mums
- 25 purple hyacinths
- 20 purple windflowers
- 20 purple pansies

85 TBT, correct? :) I'll be available anytime in the next few hours!
85 TBT, correct :) thanks for the payment! It's going to take several trips to bring you everything. You may send me a new message with the dodo code anytime you're ready and I'll get started digging up the flowers.

85 TBT, correct :) thanks for the payment! It's going to take several trips to bring you everything. You may send me a new message with the dodo code anytime you're ready and I'll get started digging up the flowers.
Thank you! I realized I'm going to need more bells, so I'm going to send you 4 TBT for an additional 4 million. Will send the Dodo code in a minute. :)

I’d like to place an order for
1stack wood eggs
1 stack bamboo shoots

thanks!
Order ready for a total of 10 TBT :) we can do pick up if that sounds good, or we can do drop off at your island. Whichever you prefer~ feel free to send me a new PM anytime.

Back