• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells

@Raz
@TalviSyreni
@pipty
@imorileo
@N e s s

Thank you everyone for your patience :) I'm online and available earlier than expected. If you are still interested in your respective orders please let me know either here or via PM and I will take care of everyone one at a time. Any IGB orders will be done via pick up, as you may use the ABD to deposit your bells <3 thank you!

@Raz
@TalviSyreni
@pipty
@imorileo
@N e s s

Thank you everyone for your patience :) I'm online and available earlier than expected. If you are still interested in your respective orders please let me know either here or via PM and I will take care of everyone one at a time. Any IGB orders will be done via pick up, as you may use the ABD to deposit your bells <3 thank you!
Awesome, I'll be on my switch in the next hour or so as I'm currently waiting for it to finish charging so I'll drop you a DM when I'm available to come and collect. 😊

@Raz
@TalviSyreni
@pipty
@imorileo
@N e s s

Hi! I'll be available in about 10/15 minutes. I'll send you a pm as soon as I'm available. Thank you!

Hey Panda!!! Wanted to ask if you still have around 400NMT for 200TBT? I can do pickup again. :)
Hi hi! 🥰 coming right up! I'll prepare a new dodo code for you.
Hi there, can I get 4 million IGB for 4 TBT please? :)
I don't see why not :) once it's your turn I will let you know. Thank you!

Hey there! Could I please get 20 NMT and 2 million IGB for 12 TBT? Thanks so much!
Coming right up! I'll message you the dodo code now :)
May I get 8 million bells for 8 TBT please?
Of course! As soon as I finish taking care of the trade above I will message you the dodo code~ I appreciate your patience!

Back