• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi, do you happen to have some stacks of regular wood? I would like to have 8mil bells. I can't get them right now, as I'm not playing, but can I get them tomorrow? If so, how much do I owe you for 8M bells + 5 full stacks of regular wood?

Thanks in advance!

Hi, do you happen to have some stacks of regular wood? I would like to have 8mil bells. I can't get them right now, as I'm not playing, but can I get them tomorrow? If so, how much do I owe you for 8M bells + 5 full stacks of regular wood?

Thanks in advance!
I sure do! Tomorrow works for me, no problem! I'm available from 1pm - 10pm EST so you could either shoot me a PM or post here on my shop whenever you're available as well. Your total for 8 million IGB + 5 stacks of wood would be 33 TBT~ you may pre-order now or pay later, whatever you are most comfortable with :)

@lullabies message regarding your order has been sent :)

Reactions: Raz

Will be open for business from 12pm - 10pm EST but until then please feel free to make any reservations!

@Raz order of 8 million IGB + 5 stacks of wood has been pre-paid, thank you! Your order is now pending. Once I'm available to trade I will let you know. I appreciate your patience!

It's little old me again, I was wondering if I could get 8 million bells for 8 TBT?

Obviously there's no rush and I'm happy to wait etc. 😊
It's great to be serving you again! 💕 I hope you're enjoying the update so far!

I'll be available to trade a little later today if you don't mind waiting. Once I can get on my Switch I will let you know. As always, I appreciate your patience with me 💖

Hi! Can I get 8m for 8tbt? Tks!
Absolutely! Once I'm open for business I will let you know ^^
Hi! How much would it be for 1 million bells, cherry blossom petals, bamboo shoots, and stone? ☺
Hi! 1 million bells would be free :)

If you would like a stack of cherry blossom petals, bamboo shoots and stone it would be 5 TBT per stack.

Okay! Could I get 2 stacks of cherry blossom petals, 1 stack of bamboo shoots and 1 millioin igb? Thank you so much! :D
You got it! ☺️

Once I'm open for business later today (about 5 hours from now) I'll let you know!

Closing shop for now until all pending orders have been taken care of.

Back