• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello! Would I be able to order the following, please:

GENUINE STATUES
Rock-head x2 - 10 TBT
Mystic x2 - 10 TBT

GULLIVER
Lucky cat - 2 TBT
Moai statue - 2 TBT
Stonehenge - 2 TBT

HYBRIDS
Purple Tulips x10 - 10 TBT
Purple Hyacinths x10 - 10 TBT

Current TBT Total: 46

CRAFTING SERVICE REQUEST
Aquarius Urn
Crescent-moon Chair
Decayed Tree x3
Doghouse
Flower Stand
Forbidden Altar
Glowing-moss-jar Shelves
Golden Candlestick
Outdoor Picnic Set

WISHLIST ORDERABLE REQUEST
Lawn Mower
Power Stone
Folding Chair
Creepy Skeleton

Please let me know how much the crafting service & wishlist items would be on top of the current item total. 🙏

Thank you!

Hello! Would I be able to order the following, please:

GENUINE STATUES
Rock-head x2 - 10 TBT
Mystic x2 - 10 TBT

GULLIVER
Lucky cat - 2 TBT
Moai statue - 2 TBT
Stonehenge - 2 TBT

HYBRIDS
Purple Tulips x10 - 10 TBT
Purple Hyacinths x10 - 10 TBT

Current TBT Total: 46

CRAFTING SERVICE REQUEST
Aquarius Urn
Crescent-moon Chair
Decayed Tree x3
Doghouse
Flower Stand
Forbidden Altar
Glowing-moss-jar Shelves
Golden Candlestick
Outdoor Picnic Set

WISHLIST ORDERABLE REQUEST
Lawn Mower
Power Stone
Folding Chair
Creepy Skeleton

Please let me know how much the crafting service & wishlist items would be on top of the current item total. 🙏

Thank you!
Hi and welcome back! Happy December!~ ☺️🎄 the art, treasures and hybrids all come together for a total of 46 TBT, correct, and together with the crafted items and orderable items (excluding the folding chair, as it seems I don't have it available in my catalog, I'm afraid!) the new total will be 90 TBT

If that's acceptable just let me know and I can get started getting everything ready for you ^^

Hi and welcome back! Happy December!~ ☺️🎄 the art, treasures and hybrids all come together for a total of 46 TBT, correct, and together with the crafted items and orderable items (excluding the folding chair, as it seems I don't have it available in my catalog, I'm afraid!) the new total will be 90 TBT

If that's acceptable just let me know and I can get started getting everything ready for you ^^
Happy December to you as well! 90 TBT sounds perfect, thank you. :)

No worries on the chair. Do you happen to have the lawn chair instead, by chance? If so, I'd love to tack that on for an extra 2 TBT.

Happy December to you as well! 90 TBT sounds perfect, thank you. :)

No worries on the chair. Do you happen to have the lawn chair instead, by chance? If so, I'd love to tack that on for an extra 2 TBT.
I do, yes! The total now will be 92 TBT~ I'll go ahead and prepare your order for drop off. If you'd like, you may open up your island gates in a couple of minutes and I'll be right over. Thanks so much!

I do, yes! The total now will be 92 TBT~ I'll go ahead and prepare your order for drop off. If you'd like, you may open up your island gates in a couple of minutes and I'll be right over. Thanks so much!
Great, thank you! The TBT has been sent, and my gates are open whenever you're ready. :)

Everything can be dropped off on the dirt path by the airport wherever there's space.

Great, thank you! The TBT has been sent, and my gates are open whenever you're ready. :)

Everything can be dropped off on the dirt path by the airport wherever there's space.
Thank you!! 😊 On my way! I'll have to make a second trip to bring the rest of the items due to inventory lol

Hello! Would I be able to order these material stacks, please?

Glowing moss x2 - 4 TBT
Large Star Fragment x5 - 10 TBT
Virgo Fragment x5 - 10 TBT

Annnnd!

NMT
50 NMT - 25 TBT

Gulliver/arr
Pirate treasure chest - 2 TBT
Pirate barrel x2 - 4 TBT
Pirate sideways barrel - 2 TBT

Total: 57 TBT

Hello! Would I be able to order these material stacks, please?

Glowing moss x2 - 4 TBT
Large Star Fragment x5 - 10 TBT
Virgo Fragment x5 - 10 TBT

Annnnd!

NMT
50 NMT - 25 TBT

Gulliver/arr
Pirate treasure chest - 2 TBT
Pirate barrel x2 - 4 TBT
Pirate sideways barrel - 2 TBT

Total: 57 TBT
You bet ☺️🎄 I have everything ready now. I appreciate your patience and patronage! It seriously makes me happy my shop can be so helpful to folks 💖

Back