• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hey! ^ ^
I just started over and would really appreciate some IGB. I’ve never done a trade on here before however, so I might need some guidance haha
( >﹏<。)

I’d like 3m please! So three TBT?
I’ll let you know when I can receive them :]
Sounds like a plan! Just let me know anytime you're ready :) we can trade either at my island or yours.

To transfer forum bells (TBT) to someone, you can click on the number next to their sidebar aptly named "Bells" then a little window pops up asking how much you'd like to donate. I hope this helps!~

Hey Girlie, hope your having a lovely Sunday,

Could I please get
6 blue Hyacinths
6 purple Hyacinths
1 golden Sling Shot,
Edit: 1 golden fishing pole,

And some fish bait? 4 stacks (I think that means 40 bait, Right?)

Last edited:
Sounds like a plan! Just let me know anytime you're ready :) we can trade either at my island or yours.

To transfer forum bells (TBT) to someone, you can click on the number next to their sidebar aptly named "Bells" then a little window pops up asking how much you'd like to donate. I hope this helps!~
Thank you! That’s so useful!
I’m in USA Eastern time, I will try to be available sometime tonight. :] I’ll go ahead and transfer 3 TBT.

Hey Girlie, hope your having a lovely Sunday,

Could I please get
6 blue Hyacinths
6 purple Hyacinths
1 golden Sling Shot,
Edit: 1 golden fishing pole,

And some fish bait? 4 stacks (I think that means 40 bait, Right?)
Hey hey ^^ 4 stacks is 40 fish bait, yeah. It'll be 24 TBT altogether for everything. For the tools, did you want to provide them or would you like me to? I don't mind either or.
Thank you! That’s so useful!
I’m in USA Eastern time, I will try to be available sometime tonight. :] I’ll go ahead and transfer 3 TBT.
Got the 3 TBT payment, thank you! I'm on EST time as well :) I'll be available until late tonight. Feel free to let me know when you are ready. There's no rush!

Hey hey ^^ 4 stacks is 40 fish bait, yeah. It'll be 24 TBT altogether for everything. For the tools, did you want to provide them or would you like me to? I don't mind either or.

Got the 3 TBT payment, thank you! I'm on EST time as well :) I'll be available until late tonight. Feel free to let me know when you are ready. There's no rush!
I can provide you :) If you wanna craft on my isle you can!

Back