• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling ★ New Legendary Pokémon Zeraora ★

Thank you so much! I've been looking for a legitimately obtained one for ages. I've sent the TBT! I believe that Rockruff is in a Moon Ball with Own Tempo, so it can be bred for Lycanroc-Dusk. :)

You're very welcome! ^^ yeah I know how you feel haha
and thank you as well ~ have a good one!

fQuhSzO.gif

FC:425340582270
IGN: Sunni
Pokemon (JPN or ENG / both):Either is fine with me!
Payment/Trade/Offer:75 tbt?

FC:425340582270
IGN: Sunni
Pokemon (JPN or ENG / both):Either is fine with me!
Payment/Trade/Offer:75 tbt?

Hello! so sorry for the late reply
been busy as of late ^^;;
but I will be available to trade throughout the day/night (already added your fc as well :3 )
so do let me know whenever you're free to trade! Thank you ~

FC: 3153-9435-9756
IGN: Lily
Pokemon (JPN or ENG / both): I'll take one of each, my friend!
Payment/Trade/Offer: 150 TBT!

Nice to see you are still around, Nae. Bless up, hopefully, things are going well for you! <3

FC: 3153-9435-9756
IGN: Lily
Pokemon (JPN or ENG / both): I'll take one of each, my friend!
Payment/Trade/Offer: 150 TBT!

Nice to see you are still around, Nae. Bless up, hopefully, things are going well for you! <3

Hey! omgosh long time no see haha
so sorry for the super late response! been so busy with all my doctor's appointments ; w; hope things are going well
for you too!
but do let me know when you're available to pick up the Zeraoras <3
if I don't reply back here I'm always on discord as well ~

I am ready whenever, so just let me know, okay? <3 Sorry for the late response, college is nuts LOL
I sent you a friend request on discord, so when you get on just DM me! I am more active on there than here!

Back