Heart Glow Wand
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Love Ball
Feedback
100% (253) +
7LHvOkZ.gif

Hello everyone!
I recently received a legitimate Zeraora straight from the movie event in Japan today!
I do have both the JPN and ENG name tag
so it's your choice on which one you want or you can ask for both
jJSgdUf.gif
I'm on Ultra Sun version

xKJD0GD.gif
for proof of movie attendance + video clip Here & JPN HereENG Here

FqySWO7.gif
for payment/trade I am willing to accept 75TBT each
JOBX3jI.gif
other acceptable trades if you happen to have any older generation event Pok?mon(s)
s07IVvn.gif
note: Please specify if they are cloned, but I will NOT accept hacked/genned events!
xKJD0GD.gif
collectibles: I am also interested on wanting to buy a Pink feather collectible for 2.5k tbt
and/or Heart glow wand collectible for 3k tbt whichever collectible I can get first I'll pay for that amount
sbsv8mM.gif

3V0v2Wq.png

on to the stats!

JPN:

Pokeball:
Utf4Eas.png
OT: フウラシティLevel: 50Nature: Naive Ability: Volt AbsorbHeld Item: Air BalloonMove 1: Plasma FistsMove 2: Thunder PunchMove 3: Close CombatMove 4: ThunderWishing Ribbon
Ubdpni6.png

ENG:

Pokeball:
Utf4Eas.png
OT: フウラシティLevel: 50Nature: Hasty Ability: Volt AbsorbHeld Item: Air BalloonMove 1: Plasma FistsMove 2: Thunder PunchMove 3: Close CombatMove 4: ThunderWishing Ribbon
Ubdpni6.png

dL1Sh56.png

2x85FHx.gif
my FC: 1177-7899-8112 / IGN: Jane / TSV: 1328

jJSgdUf.gif
Please fill out this form otherwise I will not accept!

Order Form:

HTML:
FC:
IGN:
Pokemon (JPN or ENG / both):
Payment/Trade/Offer:

Questions/Comments please just post here.. do not PM/VM me
also, if I happen to not reply asap to your request just DM me on discord. Thank you!

Happy trading!

gdrK9Ps.gif

Last edited:
I’m interested in buying one! I’ll pay 75 TBT for it. We will have to trade later though or tomorrow as I’m headed to work soon. :D

I’m interested in buying one! I’ll pay 75 TBT for it. We will have to trade later though or tomorrow as I’m headed to work soon. :D

Hi there! Yea that's totally fine ~
whenever you're ready just fill out the form. Thanks! Have a good one c:

I might buy one
But tomorrow since I can't play Pok?mon today

Hi there! Yea that's totally fine ~
whenever you're ready just fill out the form. Thanks! Have a good one c:

FC: 4441-8711-1884
IGN: Riley
Pokemon (JPN or ENG / both): ENG
Payment/Trade/Offer: 75 TBT

I’ll gift the TBT to you as soon as we can connect and the trade is over. :)

Hey, that's really cool that you got these! I'm thinking there's a high chance it'll be released outside of Japan, plus my TBT count is a bit low right now when I'd need multiples. So I'll wait for a potential US release. But I still wanted to say thanks for offering this for people. I'm sure others will want it! :)

FC: 4441-8711-1884
IGN: Riley
Pokemon (JPN or ENG / both): ENG

I’ll gift the TBT to you as soon as we can connect and the trade is over. :)

accepted! adding your fc now
please let me know when you're available or in the plaza thank you!

Hey, that's really cool that you got these! I'm thinking there's a high chance it'll be released outside of Japan, plus my TBT count is a bit low right now when I'd need multiples. So I'll wait for a potential US release. But I still wanted to say thanks for offering this for people. I'm sure others will want it! :)

hi, thanks for dropping by ~
yeah so far it is very sought after atm since there is no news or updates on NA/EU release as of yet.. but sure you can definitely wait once they announce an official release date for us too which I'm sure will be a much later date. Good luck! ^^

accepted! adding your fc now
please let me know when you're available or in the plaza thank you!

I added your FC! I’m logging on now and going into the plaza. See you there. :D

I added your FC! I’m logging on now and going into the plaza. See you there. :D

alrighty! just make sure you connect to your wifi once you're in the plaza as well.. had so many people today who forgot to go online xD

alrighty! just make sure you connect to your wifi once you're in the plaza as well.. had so many people today who forgot to go online xD

I’m connected now. I realized I was not connected right as you posted in this thread. Lmao

I’m connected now. I realized I was not connected right as you posted in this thread. Lmao

Haha yea I kept refreshing my list too xD but enjoy! and thank you so much c:

OMGosh! I just read about Zeraora! I'm definitely interested! Thank you for offering these!

FC: Side Bar
IGN: Val
Pokemon (JPN or ENG / both): English, please.

OMGosh! I just read about Zeraora! I'm definitely interested! Thank you for offering these!

FC: Side Bar
IGN: Val
Pokemon (JPN or ENG / both): English, please.

Accepted ;3

This legendary is cute af. I JUST got ultra moon. Do I have to play much to be able to go online?

This legendary is cute af. I JUST got ultra moon. Do I have to play much to be able to go online?
I think you basically have to get to the first Poke-Center. Which is about three hours worth of cut scenes. The game is heavy-handed in the beginning!

It's not 3 hours. :p You can get there in about 35 minutes if you speed through.

It can probably be a bit over an hour if you fight everybody and talk to everybody.

aa thank you guys for looking out! and sorry for being so mia on my own thread ;w;
been busy hosting a giveaway on another forum all day ~
but Corrie you're more than welcome to come back whenever you're ready to come request one
good luck!

aa thank you guys for looking out! and sorry for being so mia on my own thread ;w;
been busy hosting a giveaway on another forum all day ~
but Corrie you're more than welcome to come back whenever you're ready to come request one
good luck!

Aw thanks! I should be okay by the end of this week at least but we're moving on Friday so things have been packed (pun intended). I'm trying my best to sneak in some Pokemon play.
Do you think you'll run out of them soon?

Back