• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling New items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Green Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Hot Cocoa
Snowflake Glow Wand
Yellow Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Orange Candy
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (144) +
Thanks to the update, new items have came out. Right now, here's what I am selling:

• New 3DS - Isabelle
  • New Nintendo 3DS
  • Wii U Console
  • Dalmatian Ornament
  • Heavy Tome
  • Guitar Case
  • Massive Cake (orderable)
  • Candy House (orderable)
  • Luxury Car (orderable)

I am only accepting TBT Bells, not in-game bells. This is not negotiable, especially when my Creative Ideas Group is still in the process in creation.

None of these items are duped or hacked. I appear to have all 400 amiibo cards and all of the AC amiibo figures since I collect almost everything from 3rd generation Animal Crossing (New Leaf, Happy Home Designer, amiibo Festival).

My preferred prices for the Massive Cake, Candy House, and Luxury Car are 20 TBT, Dalmation Ornament, Heavy Tome, and Guitar Case are 50 TBT, Each Wii U for 100 TBT, and each 3DS for 150 TBT. You may negotiate on the prices, but keep in mind that I am trying to save up for a group add-on.

Last edited:
Can I get the Dalmation Ornament? I'll do the price you perferred.

Apple2012
I will order the following please.
New 3DS - Isabelle 150
New Nintendo 3DS 150
Wii U Console 100
Dalmation ornament 50
Heavy Tome 50
Guitar Case 50
Massive Cake 20
Candy House 20
Luxury Car 20 = 610 tbt Deal?

Apple2012
I will order the following please.
New 3DS - Isabelle 150
New Nintendo 3DS 150
Wii U Console 100
Dalmation ornament 50
Heavy Tome 50
Guitar Case 50
Massive Cake 20
Candy House 20
Luxury Car 20 = 610 tbt Deal?

I'm sorry that the dalmation ornament is being sold, but I will sell the others to you once my first trade is finished.

All I have left are two Wii U units and one Isabelle 3DS. The 3DS is still 150 TBT, and the Wii Us are 100 TBT each.

I'll prob buy one of each, but I won't be available until later. Is that okay?

omigosh, the Wii Us and Nintendo 3DS' are so expensiiive. What do you want for each?

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I have the Wii U for 100tbt? c:

omigosh, the Wii Us and Nintendo 3DS' are so expensiiive. What do you want for each?

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I have the Wii U for 100tbt? c:

Yes, you may have the Wii U for the price of 100 TBT. But I have to add you first.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I added you to friends. Add me, and I will open my gates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back