• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

NEW ITEMS ADDED: Free perfect fruit with every order! Selling items & hybrids!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean just the orderable cardboard box? I'll give you that for free. And I'm looking for around 35tbt for the sloppy set :)

The cardboard box from the cardboard series. I might just try and get the sloppy set from Benjamin, if he moves in

The cardboard box from the cardboard series. I might just try and get the sloppy set from Benjamin, if he moves in

Well the cardboard series consists of:
Cardboard bed
Cardboard closet
Cardboard chair
Cardboard table
Cardboard sofa

So I'm not sure what you mean by just the box :) I'm also trying to sell it as the set for around 20-25tbt but I can see if I have any extra pieces! And let me know if you change your mind about the sloppy set c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

for island items, do you have any yellow hibiscus starts? :)

I think I sold the rest of the ones I didn't use in my own town but I'll double check and send you a pm :)

Well the cardboard series consists of:
Cardboard bed
Cardboard closet
Cardboard chair
Cardboard table
Cardboard sofa

So I'm not sure what you mean by just the box :) I'm also trying to sell it as the set for around 20-25tbt but I can see if I have any extra pieces! And let me know if you change your mind about the sloppy set c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I sold the rest of the ones I didn't use in my own town but I'll double check and send you a pm :)

I have all the cardboard items then. I might buy the sloppy set from you but I don't really have the space

Hi, could I buy throwing beans, toy hammer, full basket of each fruit and gold tool set? (Totals 60TBT)

3 packs of mystery hybrids please! (I need breeding pairs :p)

Total is: 24 tbt! Ty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back