NEW ITEMS ADDED: Free perfect fruit with every order! Selling items & hybrids!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean just the orderable cardboard box? I'll give you that for free. And I'm looking for around 35tbt for the sloppy set :)

The cardboard box from the cardboard series. I might just try and get the sloppy set from Benjamin, if he moves in

The cardboard box from the cardboard series. I might just try and get the sloppy set from Benjamin, if he moves in

Well the cardboard series consists of:
Cardboard bed
Cardboard closet
Cardboard chair
Cardboard table
Cardboard sofa

So I'm not sure what you mean by just the box :) I'm also trying to sell it as the set for around 20-25tbt but I can see if I have any extra pieces! And let me know if you change your mind about the sloppy set c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

for island items, do you have any yellow hibiscus starts? :)

I think I sold the rest of the ones I didn't use in my own town but I'll double check and send you a pm :)

Well the cardboard series consists of:
Cardboard bed
Cardboard closet
Cardboard chair
Cardboard table
Cardboard sofa

So I'm not sure what you mean by just the box :) I'm also trying to sell it as the set for around 20-25tbt but I can see if I have any extra pieces! And let me know if you change your mind about the sloppy set c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I sold the rest of the ones I didn't use in my own town but I'll double check and send you a pm :)

I have all the cardboard items then. I might buy the sloppy set from you but I don't really have the space

Hi, could I buy throwing beans, toy hammer, full basket of each fruit and gold tool set? (Totals 60TBT)

3 packs of mystery hybrids please! (I need breeding pairs :p)

Total is: 24 tbt! Ty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back