• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

NEW ITEMS ADDED: Free perfect fruit with every order! Selling items & hybrids!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump! Updated items! I'll be available for trading tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Would you please be able to do a delivery of perfect cherries to my friends town?
Her FC is 3668-8245-1980.
Let me know and I will send the tbt. :)

Would you please be able to do a delivery of perfect cherries to my friends town?
Her FC is 3668-8245-1980.
Let me know and I will send the tbt. :)

Sure, I'll be available tomorrow afternoon. How many cherries? 1 basket for 5tbt or 5 for 15tbt?

How much for the sloppy set?

How about 35 tbt? If that's good send me a pm and I can trade with you tomorrow afternoon :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have the shirt and the abd, I'll check and see if I have any others tomorrow :) Send me a pm with your order c:

Hi, can I know what weeding day items you have?
~♚Vickie

Hi, can I know what weeding day items you have?
~♚Vickie

I definitely have a flower bouquet, a rose sofa, and I think I have a red pansy table. I might have more, but I'll have to check in the morning. If you want I can pm you :)

I would love to buy the flower bouquet and rose sofa,
how much would you like for that? c:

~♚Vickie

Hey guys! I'll be sending you all pms in just a little while about your items so look out for those :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back