• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Getting Started new island, looking for some help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disneyfangirl23

💫 Biggest Disney Fan 💫
Bells
Island
Disney
Isabelle
Blue Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Red Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Leif
Apple (Fruit)
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Feedback
98.2% (320) +
Hiya! ^u^
I restarted my island not long ago and i'm just looking for some help with getting some items I want
I’ve made a wishlist so if you'd like to check that out here it is

Wishlist:

Blossom Dress in pink
Blossom tee in pink
Dreamy Ribbon Pochette
Cute Rose Crown
Vinyl Round-toed Pumps in pink
Spare Diy Recipes

I can pay you back in TBT

Last edited:
Hiya! ^u^
I restarted my island not long ago and i'm just looking for some help with getting some items I want
I’ve made a wishlist so if you'd like to check that out here it is

Wishlist:

Blossom Dress in pink
Blossom tee in pink
Dreamy Ribbon Pochette
Cute Rose Crown
Vinyl Round-toed Pumps in pink
Spare Diy Recipes

I can pay you back in TBT
Hi Sophie,
I can get the pink pumps for you at Sables today before 9 CDT. and I may have the blossom dress, I need to go in and check I also have over 100 duplicate DIY's so maybe you can name a few you are specifically looking for and I can check my inventory? It would be easier that way. let me know if you are interested and I will run over to Sables after I check inventory. So far as cost....I'm not really in the mode to charge people, but I can always use TBT since I am fairly new to the forum.....you can feel free to donate whatever you're comfortable with.
eta: I do not have the dress or the tee in pink. sorry.

Hi Sophie,
I can get the pink pumps for you at Sables today before 9 CDT. and I may have the blossom dress, I need to go in and check I also have over 100 duplicate DIY's so maybe you can name a few you are specifically looking for and I can check my inventory? It would be easier that way. let me know if you are interested and I will run over to Sables after I check inventory. So far as cost....I'm not really in the mode to charge people, but I can always use TBT since I am fairly new to the forum.....you can feel free to donate whatever you're comfortable with.
eta: I do not have the dress or the tee in pink. sorry.
I’m interested in the pink pumps. How about you tell me what duplicates of diys you have and I can tell you which ones I need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back