• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Looking to buy these items with tbt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you can paint all of tools pink? But tools also break so Im not sure about spending tbt and more just waiting for them in stores?

I more so mean, that it would probably be easier, and so you don't spend TBT,

So once you get your customization, prehaps changing the color would save you money. Tools don't last very long unless you have the golden ones

Just a tip. If you need help with upgrading the shop so you can customize, I could provide you with the materials.

Hiya ^u^ I just started a new island and I would like to buy these items with tbt please♡

Items:
Pink fishing Rod
Pink bug Net
Pink Shovel
Pink Slingshot
Pink watering can
Materials
Vinyl Round-toed Pumps - in Pink
Dreamy Pochette
Dreamy Ribbon Pochette
Dreamy Unicorn Pochette
Hi. I got you 5 of each type of tool. All are pink! I think that the rod, net, and slingshot are the outdoorsy version. However, the shovel is the colorful version and the watering can is the elephant version. Sables had the vinyl round-toe pumps in pink so I bought those. I'll order the dreamy pochettes tonight. No payment necessary.

I also have some furniture and recipes next to the yellow house, feel free to take as many as you want. I'll try to log in tomorrow at 8:30 am PDT. A clock for convience

Hi. I got you 5 of each type of tool. All are pink! I think that the rod, net, and slingshot are the outdoorsy version. However, the shovel is the colorful version and the watering can is the elephant version. Sables had the vinyl round-toe pumps in pink so I bought those. I'll order the dreamy pochettes tonight. No payment necessary.

I also have some furniture and recipes next to the yellow house, feel free to take as many as you want. I'll try to log in tomorrow at 8:30 am PDT. A clock for convience
I’m not going to be on that time I think but I’ll be free tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back