• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Getting Started new island, just looking for some help!

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 1 allowed with 0 waiting

Honie

May your road lead you to warm sands.
Bells
Switch
0969-1014-3508
Spring Shamrock
Feedback
100% (16) +
hello!
i recently restarted my island and i'm just looking for some help getting stocked up on materials and the like!
i've, thankfully, made a wishlist so if you'd like this check that out, it's here! <3

at the moment, i can't really offer anything in return, i hope this is okay!

hey!! i can bring you a couple full inventory spots of a mix of NMTs, different types of wood, bells, fish bait, iron nuggets, stone and tree branches! i think i might have a squeakoid in my storage somewhere but i need to check

hey!! i can bring you a couple full inventory spots of a mix of NMTs, different types of wood, bells, fish bait, iron nuggets, stone and tree branches! i think i might have a squeakoid in my storage somewhere but i need to check
that would be very helpful! Q_Q
just lemme know what you decide on doing and I'll open my gates.

that would be very helpful! Q_Q
just lemme know what you decide on doing and I'll open my gates.

okay, i found the squeakoid!! was running around on my beach trying to find summer shells so that i can craft you a shellfish pochette but i've only found two ;n;

Hi, I have a couple of items mentioned in your wishlist:
  • shoji divider
  • retro TV
  • Storefront
I can give it to you all for free! 😊

okay, i found the squeakoid!! was running around on my beach trying to find summer shells so that i can craft you a shellfish pochette but i've only found two ;n;
I believe I have four summer shells and the recipe! :O
also awesome!!!
Post automatically merged:

Hi, I have a couple of items mentioned in your wishlist:
  • shoji divider
  • retro TV
  • Storefront
I can give it to you all for free! 😊
that's amazing, thank you so much! lmk when you're available<3

also awesome!!!

alright, i'm groovesters to hit up your island 😌👍

also awesome!!!

I can send the items to you now if you want 😊

If not now, I'm usually active around 10am or 10pm onwards because of the time zone differences.

alright, i'm groovesters to hit up your island 😌👍
updated with dodo code!

I can send the items to you now if you want 😊

If not now, I'm usually active around 10am or 10pm onwards because of the time zone differences.
and sure! lemme just finish with magicaldonkey and i'll allow you through the dodo! <3

updated with dodo code!

and sure! lemme just finish with magicaldonkey and i'll allow you through the dodo! <3

the thingy at the top is saying that i've not been granted access to the code D:

edit - on the way!!

Last edited:
Back