• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway New Horizons Free/Equal Trading Thread

FREE: visits to my shops, any fruit or shells, cataloging any of the clothes and furniture I have on hand
EQUAL EXCHANGE: Nook Mile items and anything I order for you out of my catalog (items at cost)
DIYS: bring me materials and I'll make it for you :) I don't wanna list the ones I have, but I got the 200 nook mile achievement today so ask!!
Ok what do I need to do

I need softwood, I'm willing to trade x stacks of regular or hardwood for x amount of softwood! (Example: 10 stacks of hardwood for 10 stacks of softwood.)

Looking for hybrid windflowers esp pink! Can give sanrio items/ villagers from the amiibo cards

I need the golden slingshot for the stamp in the Golden Tools achievement! I'm willing to trade a golden fishing rod, golden bug net, or golden watering can.

I have extra fossils that I need to get rid of. Does anyone want any of these.
I have;
Dunkleosteus
Left ptera wing
Trilobite
Archelon Tail
Iguanodon torso
Iguanodon tail
Ammonite
Tricera Skull
Diplo skull
Shark-tooth pattern
Plesio skull
Coprolite
Spino skull.

I have extra fossils that I need to get rid of. Does anyone want any of these.
I have;
Dunkleosteus
Left ptera wing
Trilobite
Archelon Tail
Iguanodon torso
Iguanodon tail
Ammonite
Tricera Skull
Diplo skull
Shark-tooth pattern
Plesio skull
Coprolite
Spino skull.
Why not just sell them, they’ll give a lot of bells!

I have a net, some axes, a vaulting pole and some fruit if you want.
Decided to sell the fossils

Last edited:
I can help you with that. If you DM a dodo code, I'll bring you both.
Oh, thank you so much! What might I give you in return?
Post automatically merged:

Besides thinking of what I might give you as a trade, I left a gift wrapped present for you at the end of the pier from the airport. Please take it with my thanks.

Besides thinking of what I might give you as a trade, I left a gift wrapped present for you at the end of the pier from the airport. Please take it with my thanks.
Oh…I apologize. I’ve never done online play before. Here is the dodo code for this time: L2GJY

Last edited:

Oh…I apologize. I’ve never done online play before. Here is the dodo code for this time: L2GJY

Code this AM is L2GJY

Hello everyone, I'm looking for the new fence from the 2.0 update, similar to the iron bars item. Preference for the silver colour, and you don't need to give it away, I'm happy to just add it to my catalogue. Thanks

Back