• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Getting Started Need help šŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Ø

Melissazviv

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
REPOST:

Hi people !
Iā€™m pretty new here, hope everyone is ok :)
Im building my own island but I must admit that I am starting to loose faith in it, I miss creativity and places ideas, could someone help me to give me some ideas and maybe come to my island visit and see what we can do about it ?

Thank you soooo much ā™„ļø

Hi and welcome!

I'm new here too but so far so good. People have been very nice and helpful.

I would love to come by and help your island. I'm not a design pro but I love working with flowers. I am willing to bring some regular and hybrid flowers for free.

Let me know when you are available and if you need any fruit, bells, flowers, or diy/food recipes.

Hi and welcome!

I'm new here too but so far so good. People have been very nice and helpful.

I would love to come by and help your island. I'm not a design pro but I love working with flowers. I am willing to bring some regular and hybrid flowers for free.

Let me know when you are available and if you need any fruit, bells, flowers, or diy/food recipes.
Hello and welcome to the forums! I am always willing to have visitors or to visit others. I also have a ton of hybrid and regular flowers I would be more than happy to deliver. As well as fruit and bells or furniture items if there are any particular things you are looking for. Always happy to help people achieve their island dreams.

Hello and welcome,
I can provide some tips or just stuff for your island.

Back