• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[NEW DLC] Shaved Ice Lamp

Just tried this trick and it said Nice try and i already had the item

Palm tree lamp?

If you're still doing this I would very much appreciate one lamp! I could bring you a Cherry Blossom Clock (JP/KOR DLC)

Will be on in around 30 mins. Prices seem to be skyrocketing on these lamps O_O - It;s great though, im paying off the loan shark now :D

I would love to buy one now or anytime if you don't mind!

Adding you now

Waiting with gates open - Considering so many people keep asking, im surprised that no ones coming in when the gates open :(

BOMjpkzCIAANU4N.jpg

Last edited:
I'd love to get one for my sister, if at all possible. :)
I just paid off my Cafe so I'm short on bells. :( How much are we looking at?

Thank you again!! I love sweets so this lamp is perfect for me! It's really nice of you to help out so many people who can't access EU DLC. You are welcome in my town anytime :D

I'd love to get one for my sister, if at all possible. :)
I just paid off my Cafe so I'm short on bells. :( How much are we looking at?

Well average price is around 150k now, but each person who buys one is just unloading sacks of bells into my town, up to around 400k O_O. Your call on a price :) - I will be making them one last time tomorrow then probably going to close up shop, as it's incredibly time consuming. I can add you now if you want to come buy one.

This is available in the uk?/

Even though it has been said many many times in this thread, yes it is only available in the UK to people with an EU/UK copy of the game and 3DS. This is why im making them and giving them out to US players.

I've seen people pay over a million bells. I couldn't do that in a million years. :p
100,000 is absolutely reasonable, but I need a chance to fish it up. Let me work on it. :)

Oh, and thanks! I really appreciate what you're doing for us unlucky ones.

I've seen people pay over a million bells. I couldn't do that in a million years. :p
100,000 is absolutely reasonable, but I need a chance to fish it up. Let me work on it. :)

Oh, and thanks! I really appreciate what you're doing for us unlucky ones.

Like I said im not charging any specific amount. I leave it down to the person to decide on what its worth. 100k is perfectly acceptable, as it covers the rather substantial amount of time it takes to create each one (create new villager, do the intro and tutorial, register with isabelle, choose your plot, build your house, back to Isabelle, then to post office to claim the DLC as thats the only point it unlocks). Takes aaaaaages per item :)

Back