• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

[NEW DLC] Shaved Ice Lamp

It just pulled me offline when someone tried to join, resetting connection and opening it in 10 secs. Sorry about that. Sure Muznak, last one for tonight though :)

Can I catalog?

Im sure one of the people coming through my town right now can Catalog it for you, im maxed out, and once this group is done, and everyone I added is done I gotta go to bed :p

In other words if your friend request confirmed, the gates open!

May I please have one of the lamps? I will pay if you want :3

I don't generally charge for things, I just like to catalog new stuff where possible. It's free for me, might as well be free for all :p

Little test though, set your router name to "_The Cloud" and then visit post office, see if it lets you claim.

Its appeared in my catalog, just can't be reordered, so there's that at least.

Last edited:
I don't generally charge for things, I just like to catalog new stuff where possible. It's free for me, might as well be free for all :p

Little test though, set your router name to "_The Cloud" and then visit post office, see if it lets you claim.

I tried and it didnt work :<

Its appeared in my catalog, just can't be reordered, so there's that at least.

Can I as well? I will pay you for your time.

Can I as well? I will pay you for your time.

Will see how many I can actually claim on new saves this week. Will update the thread once I have a few to give out, Cotton gets one as she asked first, and I would like to give one to a few of the people who asked first too. Will see how many I can come up with :p - Bed time now though, keep an eye on the thread.

Will see how many I can actually claim on new saves this week. Will update the thread once I have a few to give out, Cotton gets one as she asked first, and I would like to give one to a few of the people who asked first too. Will see how many I can come up with :p - Bed time now though, keep an eye on the thread.

ooh thanks so much!! Please pm me when you are free for me to come get it!

I'd LOVE to own one of these if possible. It's so adorable!
Otherwise, I'd be fine with cataloging it. At least I could admire it in my catalog. :p

I'd like one! I kinda asked first :p

Still-- it doesn't really look like shaved ice. More like a sundae or something. :rolleyes:

I don't know why they can't make these things reorderable. *sigh*

Yeah I tried putting _The Cloud as my ssid (I'm in the US) and no dice. Then I tried making a new character, still didn't work. My last effort was changing my country to a PAL country and nope. Nothing. ;____;

I really wanted this item too. :< Oh well.

Back