• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

[NEW DLC] Shaved Ice Lamp

Yeah I wanted this item a lot as well. I can already see future threads asking for ridiculous amounts of bells or DLC for it ._.

Just as an FYI for anyone interested I'm in the UK here too and just got my hands on my first of these. I'll try and get some more tomorrow so I'll possibly have some to trade too. :)

Just as an FYI for anyone interested I'm in the UK here too and just got my hands on my first of these. I'll try and get some more tomorrow so I'll possibly have some to trade too. :)

I'd really like to have one! How much do you want for it? n v n

I'd really like one too ; n ;
I'm willing to pay in bells, medals (bring me to your island and I will buy the item for you as I have a lot of medals), or if there's anything specific you'd like in my catalog~

If you're able to get hold of an extra one of those cat towers I'd be happy to trade for one of those. Or any other DLC I don't already have. :)

Certainly! I can get you multiple cat towers if you'd like? xD I don't think I have any other interesting DLC sadly. :< Just the rainbow screen and raccoon clock.

p.s. thank you!

So I just set my 3DS to "_The Cloud" again, and got a Shaved Ice Lamp this month as DLC. Was expecting the cat tower, but this thing looks a lot cooler! It glows like a lamp, and can be turned on and off.

Seems to only be available in the EU though.

BOCtl-NCEAQ5ka9.jpg

Would happily trade one for the cat tower though. Going to make my second mayor now, so I can get 2 :p

That item looks cool could you give me one please i pay you for it, i also added you

Certainly! I can get you multiple cat towers if you'd like? xD I don't think I have any other interesting DLC sadly. :< Just the rainbow screen and raccoon clock.

p.s. thank you!

Just the cat tower would be fine. :) I need to run off to bed now though so will post again tomorrow when I have the extras.

Zoella I'll try and nab you one too!

Zoella I'll try and nab you one too!

Thank you so much, if you do manage to get one for me please let me know how I can repay you ^^
Even if you end up not being able to get me one, I'd still like to give you something for offering~

Ok so good news is that I can move out of my town on my second save :D - Looks like you guys have some DLC coming your way, but it takes a lot of time for each item so donations would be appreciated :)

I will compensate you for your time. How much do you feel you deserve?

8 Trinzillion Bells + tax. :p

Just toss any amount you see fit, it takes roughly 15 mins of save file jiggery pokery to create each item.

Hah and it seems im now getting Palm Tree Lamps too :p

When I get home tonight ill setup and get some items for you guys, can't do it at work as the WiFi cannot be changed here.

Last edited:
I would love one too! I am originally from Hawaii though and I have got to say that does not look like shave ice at all!! But it's so cute and adorable that it doesn't matter :D I will PM you my FC and would be more than happy to give you a thank you present in return

Ok thats 2 created, only took 45 mins -.-

Will be opening my gates tonight and working through this thread in order. I will make them as needed, and it would very much be appreciated for some catalogable DLC or bells to compensate, as this is a rather sizable time investment now :p

(I already have a Cat Tower)

Last edited:
If it's not too much trouble and you're still offering this...would it be possible that I could acquire one in return for a cat tower(or I could donate some bells if you have too many cat towers, haha)?

Back