• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

[NEW DLC] Shaved Ice Lamp

I have my sister slaving away at it now. ;) I'm making her fish while I pop through the shower and then I'll be back to finish. About half an hour?

I'd LOVE to come buy a Shaved Ice Lamp from you. Are you still offering these? I'm stuck in the US and don't have anything fancy to trade for it unfortunately (unless you need a Master Sword or Triforce.) I do have some bells at the moment though.

Last edited:
I'd LOVE to come buy a Shaved Ice Lamp from you. Are you still offering these? I'm stuck in the US and don't have anything fancy to trade for it unfortunately (unless you need a Master Sword or Triforce.) I do have some bells at the moment though.

Master Sword/Bells/Links Tunic all good. Shall I add you now?

Master Sword/Bells/Links Tunic all good. Shall I add you now?

If I could swap a master sword for it that'd be fantastic. I'll add you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just want to point out that everyone on here so far has been way nicer and far less greedy than the folks on the GameFaqs boards. Thank you all.

gates opening again now.

Wow the guy is selling for 1mil+ on the Gamefaqs board. That's so sad.

I really really want the lamp, lol. It's cute. Tried to change my ssid, but it won't work for me. :T Good luck to anyone who's attempting to get one!

The SSID trick will only work if you've got a European 3DS and European copy of the game, otherwise you get the Palm-Tree Lamp with any SSID or the Cat Tower if you use the SSID "Bestbuy".

The SSID trick will only work if you've got a European 3DS and European copy of the game, otherwise you get the Palm-Tree Lamp with any SSID or the Cat Tower if you use the SSID "Bestbuy".

Oh, well, haha, that might explain it! Durp. I don't think we even got it to change to Bestbuy either.

Are you still offering the Shaved Ice cream Lamp? I really love food items, I don't have much to offer but I will do anything for it :'3

Right thats me done for the night. Gates closed now. Will be on same time tomorrow night for last round of distributions. 22:00 Paris Time

Is it too late? Sorry it took so long, but I'm ready!

Edit: Too late. :p I'll be back tomorrow. I can save up even more. :D

Well, alright then. I don't want you losing sleep over me. o.o I won't be more than a minute. I really appreciate it! :)

Back