New Catholic Pope.

Again, it's not a matter of "knowing the truth". I'm not religious myself, but if others are then I let them.

The whole gif reply dumbs down your response to nothing more than an arrogant post that offers nothing to the discussion. Not only that, but perhaps watch who you're being a smart ass to.

Ever heard of the word tolerance?

Why would anyone respect your views if you can't respect theirs?
What backwards, outdated logic is that?

Anyway, A+ and gold stars to everyone else. :D

Whatever. At least I know the truth.
%5BAngel%20Beats!%5D%20Tenshi%20Yawns.gif

I bet you're feeling euphoric right now

EDIT: BUT NOT BECAUSE OF A FALSE GOD RIGHT THO

Well, I guess I spoke too soon. =/

Be considerate to other people's beliefs. It doesn't matter what you believe or what they believe, as long as you take comfort in what you believe in it shouldn't matter to you what others think.

Well back on topic...I am ever so happy to see a new pope. I hope that he may bring about some well-needed change.

Books to instill into Catholic schools, for example John Paul II's Theology of The Body.

Books to instill into Catholic schools, for example John Paul II's Theology of The Body.

Oh. Well, as long as it's just the Catholic schools, I'm fine with that, but if you're at one of those schools, chances are, you're already Catholic.

I can't believe there still is a pope to represent "God on Earth". It's too over-rated. I just find it kinda sad that people have been waiting outside a building and watching on TV, an old building and waiting for a different colored smoke to come from it..

I can't believe there still is a pope to represent "God on Earth". It's too over-rated. I just find it kinda sad that people have been waiting outside a building and watching on TV, an old building and waiting for a different colored smoke to come from it..

Faith is a powerful thing.

Back